Sign in to follow this  
Limeaid

Washington *** denies name change to 'Redhawks' after internet hoax

Washington Redtails. Pay homage to WW2 flying squadron.

Us a redhawk logo but do a better job with it. Give it to Nike to modernize/polish it up. There are much better logos out there. https://www.google.com/search?q=redhawks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-kYGylYjYAhVLGt8KHTbLDVsQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=1003

I prefer Redhogs myself with this logo https://www.google.com/search?biw=1920&bih=1003&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=frsxWvinD8KKjwTgkZGIBA&q=icehogs+logo&oq=icehogs+logo&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i5i30k1.8393.9425.0.9704.5.5.0.0.0.0.122.560.0j5.5.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.5.557...0i24k1.0.jSaQ_ytvEzU

Edited by cba fan
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

the Washington Indigenous Peoples.

Thanks, Gregg with two G’s Easterbrook.

Work at US Patent and Trademark Office.  Did a search of internal database and found Washington actually applied for trademark on Redhawks.

I think they should keep the name "Redskins," but only sell tickets through scalpers.  And instead of an offensive huddle, they should have a powwow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Work at US Patent and Trademark Office.  Did a search of internal database and found Washington actually applied for trademark on Redhawks.

There were 3 applications for this mark, from 2 different applicants.

Both are individuals who don't appear connected with the team or the NFL in any way.

All applications are currently dead.

It’s redskins. I think that’s the word you were looking for.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Not in TESS. 

What serial number?

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

Redtails is great. They could really run wild with some uniform ideas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Thanks, Gregg with two G’s Easterbrook.

Actually I think he used to go with "Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons" since the Skins no longer play in Washington DC.  But I gotta admit it ... I kind of like Redhawks.

I think they should keep the name Redskins, but change the logo to a Virginia Redskin Peanut.

Then they might only insult those who farm the other kinds of peanuts.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I think they should keep the name "Redskins," but only sell tickets through scalpers.  And instead of an offensive huddle, they should have a powwow.

That concussion tent should be a tee pee.

Concession stands should only accept wompum.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

200.gif

and if the visiting team wins, they get to take over FedEx Field for a week and the Redskins get relocated to some parcel of land in Wyoming.

Edited by RiotAct
  • Haha 1

If you're offended by the word Redskins you're probably a little kitten. Grow up, man up.

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

and if the visiting team wins, they get to take over FedEx Field for a week and the Redskins get relocated to some parcel of land in Wyoming.

And if the visiting team loses, they play again and again until they win.

15 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Bazinga!

Sign in to follow this