If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Gronk apologized and will want leniency....he was “frustrated”. On that basis, 70,000 Bills fans should be allowed to storm the field and trample Brady to death. 

As long as everyone apologizes after Brady is dead - then all is OK!

14 minutes ago, H2o said:

This isn't last year's team that didn't have the juevos to light Landry up for the hit on Williams, no sir. Hyde said, "we'll see them again in a couple of weeks." I do believe that our guys are gonna make it a point to punish him in Round 2. Watch what I tell you. 

Let's hope so!

I have no problem with them getting even on their own terms, at a time they pick, and in a manner they choose.

Just so long as it actually gets done. 

That game will be on Xmas Eve...could be one hell of a Christmas present!  Brawl in Foxboro.

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

!@#$ him!!! Seriously somehow we ended up penalized more and he wasn't suspended?!?!

Just ridiculous 

"Suspended"....during the game?

5 hours ago, Fixxxer said:

if the league is serious about player's safety, Gronk should be suspende for at least a week. He clearly targeted White's head. 

Maybe 4 days.

How long was AJ Green suspended for putting a guy in a choke hold a few weeks ago?

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Maybe 4 days.

How long was AJ Green suspended for putting a guy in a choke hold a few weeks ago?

tell me u arent comparing this to skinny AJs 'choke hold'

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Hughes is likely to be suspended and fined before Gronkowski is.

Well, he might not have caused a concussion leading to possible CTE,  but he did point out how incompetent the refs are, and that must have hurt their feelings. It’s all about priorities! 

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

He was ejected.

Is that like a suspension?

5 minutes ago, Tcali said:

tell me u arent comparing this to skinny AJs 'choke hold'

No not equating them. But It was an attack either way...followed by 2 punches.  Many assumed he would be suspended.

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Well, he might not have caused a concussion leading to possible CTE,  but he did point out how incompetent the refs are, and that must have hurt their feelings. It’s all about priorities! 

Gotta protect the integrity of the game.

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Maybe 4 days.

It was similar to what Mike Evans did to Marshon Lattimore.  He got suspended for it.  But Lattimore didn't get a concussion.