If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

14 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Did you reply to the right comment?

Gronk was held, pushed, shoved, and pushed some more on that play. No flag because defenses are allowed to do anything they want to him without ever getting a flag. He's mugged on every play. He got frustrated and did something very un-Gronk-like and un-Patriot-like. He'll get fined and rightly so. Dirty hit. He was frustrated. Not an excuse. Reality.

Jesus you're a moron. Gronk gets away with pushing off more than anyone in the league. Does it against every team. Open your bloodshot eyes

"I mean, I feel like he was trying to push me a little bit and made the play," Gronkowski continued. "I just don't understand why there wasn't a flag. A couple times in the game. They are calling me for the craziest, craziest stuff ever and it's just like, crazy. I mean, like what am I supposed to do? And then they don't call that, I mean. It was just frustration and that's what happened”

Guess I should ease up on the guy, it’s pretty obvious his parents are siblings.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

.........like he did to Tre?

Hey, Karma is real.

Colts, Jets, Ravens, Giants, Kensil, Rex, Denver, Goodell, Mort, B$PN...

All those involved with the Deflategate lies are paying the price...

Of course, how many games has Gronk missed because of players purposely trying to hurt him?

As much as I enjoy respectful arguments, I'm done with this one. Talk to you again in a couple weeks! 

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That was really, really dirty

Cheapest I've seen and I'm not a young man. He went full on WWE except the impact was real.

2 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Hey, Karma is real.

Of course, how many games has Gronk missed because of players purposely trying to hurt him?

As much as I enjoy respectful arguments, I'm done with this one. Talk to you again in a couple weeks! 

get the !@#$ out of here !@#$.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Hey, Karma is real.

Please don't 

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

"I mean, I feel like he was trying to push me a little bit and made the play," Gronkowski continued. "I just don't understand why there wasn't a flag. A couple times in the game. They are calling me for the craziest, craziest stuff ever and it's just like, crazy. I mean, like what am I supposed to do? And then they don't call that, I mean. It was just frustration and that's what happened”

Guess I should ease up on the guy, it’s pretty obvious his parents are siblings.

Lmao.......sounds like that's a quote from an 11 year old girl.

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

What a kitty.  I knew this guy was a neanderthal before...

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Would anyone complain if they lined up and kicked Gronk square in the nuts on the opening play next game? 

I'd say dive for his knee from the side when he's being gang-tackled and take out his ACL.  Frustrations, ya know?

43 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

He's not doing that with a concussion genius. Go home already.

See you ASSUME the same result. I don't it's not my fault you think a 6 foot man jumping on a 6'7 guy have the same impact as the reverse. I use physics to know it wouldn't be. Not even close. 

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Cheapest I've seen and I'm not a young man. He went full on WWE except the impact was real.

get the !@#$ out of here !@#$.

Hey, Mister "I'm not a young man," you should read all previous comments before making a dumb comment.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

What a kitty.  I knew this guy was a neanderthal before...

I'd say dive for his knee from the side when he's being gang-tackled and take out his ACL.  Frustrations, ya know?

I agree. That hit was malicious. Do what you need to do. Sadly, I don't expect much in the form of retaliation. Just roll over and get stuck like a hussy.

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I thought you were leaving?

Go get your shinebox.

Now I am...

Can't have too many people making sense. Talk to you in a couple weeks.

Until then, keep the Karma Train rolling over the Colts!

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

See you ASSUME the same result. I don't it's not my fault you think a 6 foot man jumping on a 6'7 guy have the same impact as the reverse. I use physics to know it wouldn't be. Not even close. 

Wow, you are dumber than I gave you credit for. Size has absolutely nothing to do with causing a concussion. You may have just won the most idiotic post of the year. Do some research.

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Wow, you are dumber than I gave you credit for. Size has absolutely nothing to do with causing a concussion. You may have just won the most idiotic post of the year. Do some research.

force of impact plays a role...size and weight influence the force of impact.

1 minute ago, 87168 said:

force of impact plays a role...size and weight influence the force of impact.

Of course they do, but to say Gronk wouldn't be concussed by a smaller player is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Doesn't take much to cause a concussion. 

3 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

I'm dangerously close to becoming a bounty guy after that.

Seen way too many dirty hits on Bills players over the year without retributions. 

I don't want 53 Vontaze Burficts but this is a man's game where you defend your brothers. 

Yeah, I don't like that "we'll settle it on the field (or ice in the NHL) ourselves" stuff. But it the NFL doesn't suspend players for obvious dirty crap like that, there's really no other way to police it. If this were MLB they'd trot out a September call-up pitcher to take care of business in the next game ... isn't that what practice squad guys are for?

23 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

F = M x V.

I use Newtonian physics. The mass would be body weight, not height (although they are correlated, but it's not a linear function. Ask Deandre Coleman.) Not sure what they use in NH other than a trailer load of heroin.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

That was a clear target to the head well after the play while the player was defenseless. The dude threw some wwe move on him and dropped elbow to head. 

If this league were for real he should be ejected from the league for good. I don't care who the hell he is. That stuff has no place in the NFL that supposedly cares about safety. He will just get a slap on the wrist though. 

Again, it's not just that the Patriot TE is dropping an elbow on White's head... it's an elbow wrapped in a huge metal contraption. If you do that in the parking lot it's felony assault with a weapon...

23 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Lol .. I'm not sure what he can do when the calls aren't going to his liking, you know the natural order of things. Swan diving on an opponent after the play definitely isn't one of them. 

6 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Of course they do, but to say Gronk wouldn't be concussed by a smaller player is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Doesn't take much to cause a concussion. 

The guy is right. Gronk wouldn’t have gotten a concussion. How would you be able to analyze him for one?