Meanwhile, in Cleveland....

Just Jack

Well first off the color Brown is synonymous with something that really stinks ;)

Might I suggest a name change? ;)

The other hope is relocation... . some other city(see Baltimore) gets the stinky franchise and turns them into champions. ;)

Then Cleveland gets an expansion franchise and starts all over again ;)

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

Well first off the color Brown is synonymous with something that really stinks ;)

Might I suggest a name change? ;)

The other hope is relocation... . some other city(see Baltimore) gets the stinky franchise and turns them into champions. ;)

Then Cleveland gets an expansion franchise and starts all over again ;)

The franchise is named after the great Paul Brown.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

The franchise is named after the great Paul Brown.

I know, trust me I know.

Thankfully the Bills aren't the Buffalo Wilsons or Ralphs ;)

He also moved the team to Cinci and at least tried to be creative. 

Couple of things here

1. Pilot/Flying J trial got interesting this week, Haslem on tape he knew of scheme. Could be new ownership soon? Wonder if  Browns fans are hoping for that
  2. I am so smart, I thought the Browns had a shot at that division this year, and have a $100 ticket to prove it!
  3. Said in article Cinci fans take over the Browns stadium. Hard to believe that after what I saw in Cinci earlier this year, Bills fans outnumbered Cinci fans in that joint.

Be careful there Bills fans! I'm old enough to remember watching Leroy Kelly in black and white when the Browns were good and their games were the closest broadcasts CBS would show in WNY every Sunday.  There's now an entire generation who could say the same about watching another KELLY playing for the Bills when they once were a contender.

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Planning continues for their “Perfect Season” parade....

http://fox8.com/2017/11/29/next-step-taken-to-make-browns-perfect-season-parade-2-0-a-reality/

I think as Bills fans its our duty to go tailgate before the parade if it does happen to offer support in the form of broken tables and people on fire.

Respectfully my $.02

12 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I think as Bills fans its our duty to go tailgate before the parade if it does happen to offer support in the form of broken tables and people on fire.

Respectfully my $.02

this...this is what this world needs more of.

They will figure out a way to screw that up I'm sure...probably will win their last game with a FG as time expires to win it...

They are 1-25 over their last 26 games, 4-44 over their last 48 and 11-48 over their last 59 games....and the season before that they lost their last 5 games so you can expand that to 11-53 over their last 64...might be the worst 64 game record in NFL history and if not its gotta be Damn close....

In comparison for as bad as the Bills have been they are 30-29 over the same time span...we actually are 1 game above .500 for the past almost 4 seasons...easily the best 4 season stretch in the drought

Edited by matter2003

1 hour ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

The last 3 seasons including this year they are 4-39. Their current streak is they lost their last 25 games. Its a good thing they keep trading back and passing on Qb's.

They havent lost their last 25...their lone win last year was in week 16

22 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It sucks to say but you're better off going 0-16 than 7-9 or 8-8 with a qb you probably aren't bringing back. 

People around these parts don't want to hear that Biscuit. They prefer mediocre .500 team in "the hunt" every year. 

We all agree on wanting the monkey off our back though. I hope we can squeak into the playoffs this year somehow.

Seriously though, If the Browns pass on the best QB next draft they do deserve to suck for infinity and beyond. Passing on Mahomes once and Watson twice must have their fans still pissed?

Edited by Real McCoy