Rex Ryan Rips McDermott on NFL Countdown

26CornerBlitz

21 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Cuz Rex did so awesome with more talent right? Hey Rex how was your defense last year? 

Surprisingly not as bad as this one which has set team records for how bad they have been on this three game losing streak.

Yet again another classic, "can't get any worse than this", situation that does in fact manage to get worse. We as Bills fans know this all too well. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

A defensive coach ripping a defensive coach about their offense.  Sad thing is if either one of these ding dongs could actually get teh defense to play defense for 16 games we might have been in the playoffs in the last 3 years.

:lol:

THE WORD has been spoken. No more words needed for Bills Fandom. CLOSE THE THREAD!!!

Edited by CanadianFan

8 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

It really shows how ESPN has gone down the tube....Having this buffoon of a coach as an analyst is laughable....The only thing he can analyse is a cheeseburger....Rex and Rob are frauds...

....doubt he was your first clue......the "worldwide leader in worn shorts"...

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....doubt he was your first clue......the "worldwide leader in worn shorts"...

True.....but just hearing Rexy talk about football is like finger nails on a chalk board.....it's still amazes me that he somehow thinks that he has a solid reputation in the NFL....the guy is a joke and he flat out does not see it....what a tool....

Edited by Iron Maiden

4 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

True.....but just hearing Rexy talk about football is like finger nails on a chalk board.....it's still amazes me that he somehow thinks that he has a solid reputation in the NFL....the guy is a joke and he flat out does not see it....what a tool....

...sad isn't it?....you're one of the more preeminent football purist posters around these parts but this clown defies all logic......how he is even still relevant is mind boggling......the old man was no different.......really irritating he sold his snake oil to Brandon and Pegula bought it.....saw the texts from Brandon to his buds (who I also know) asking, "so what do you think (OBVIOUSLY PROUD)?".......I threw up in my car seat............

53 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Rex is a buffoon. However, all the coach speak McD does can lead to easy pot shots like the one Rex just took. Hopefully McD learns when to "say nothing" using coach speak and when to own a mistake.

I hate the growing pains McD seems to be going through and have been critical but I would rather have him than Rex. Rex can't even formulate coherent sentences...look at him struggling to go off script in that segment, I don't think he is that bright.

I don't think McDermott cares what Rex says on TV

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Ah yes, more intelligent Bills fans who 'deserve a playoff team' jumping on the head of their rookie head coach after 10 games.

It'll all be so much better when McDermott is history and we get a real coach!!   :thumbsup:

What is the appropriate amount of time to wait before criticizing a head coach? No one is allowed to have an opinion until the second year?

1 hour ago, Iron Maiden said:

It really shows how ESPN has gone down the tube....Having this buffoon of a coach as an analyst is laughable....The only thing he can analyse is a cheeseburger....Rex and Rob are frauds...

He's pretty good on evaluating wings too.

• Haha (+1) 1

Rex is correct.

The decision was woeful. Bad for the team.  Bad for Peterman.  Bad for how the players view McCoach.  McCoach had no choice but to reverse himself to try to save himself.

As for Rex, he had the best record of any Buffalo Bills coach in years even though the Bills had many injuries and someone behind the scenes was trying to undermine his position with the team by, for example, leaking to the media just before the Pittsburgh game.

The guy completely embraced the Buffalo community and did not deserve to be fired in less than two years.  In fact, it makes no sense to fire a coach in less than two years . . . especially after the team had spent the previous year pushing the importance of continuity.

But hey, that is just me.  I know the Rex haters come out every time there is a thread like this.

Edited by Peter