Rex Ryan Rips McDermott on NFL Countdown

26CornerBlitz

25 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

I dont get all the Rex hate. Hes funny, hes got a new gig, get off the mans nuts let em breathe.

He is right tho, mcderm looks clueless for that whole shenanigan.

Rexs Offense > McDerms offense.

Yeah i said it. Deal with it.

I don't find him funny.  He's horrible at his new gig, by everyone's standards.  McD may have erred with putting Peterman in too early, but he's a rookie coach on a very crappy team.  Both Rex's and McD's offenses suck, so who cares which one sucked less?

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I don't find him funny.  He's horrible at his new gig, by everyone's standards.  McD may have erred with putting Peterman in too early, but he's a rookie coach on a very crappy team.  Both Rex's and McD's offenses suck, so who cares which one sucked less?

Rexs was fun to watch. Watching Dennison call a game is like watching paint dry

27 minutes ago, Marty McFly said:

I dont get all the Rex hate. Hes funny, hes got a new gig, get off the mans nuts let em breathe.

He is right tho, mcderm looks clueless for that whole shenanigan.

Rexs Offense > McDerms offense.

Yeah i said it. Deal with it.

That's like finishing first at the special Olympics, means you're still..... You can figure it out.

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

Eh, it's a joke. I mean, I guess it would be deemed inappropriate in today's ultra-sensitive society. 

Don't worry, I'm sure i'll receive one come later on. :)

I would certainly hope you don't get a warning point for it.

Just not my kind of joke.  But I make inappropriate jokes all the time, so I'm sorry I even said anything.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I would certainly hope you don't get a warning point for it.

Just not my kind of joke.  But I make inappropriate jokes all the time, so I'm sorry I even said anything.

I understand. I forget at times, something I find harmless, and humorous can come off offensive.

Rex Ryan said he was told to bench Tyrod Taylor last season, which led to his firing.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/11/29/rex-ryan-says-he-was-told-to-bench-tyrod-taylor-last-season-which-led-to-his-firing-bills/

"When former Bills coach and current ESPN analyst Rex Ryan was asked Wednesday for his thoughts on the Giants benching quarterback Eli Manning, Ryan responded that it felt similar to the end of last season, when he was "told" to bench quarterback Tyrod Taylor." 

I'm not sure if Rex had a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) in his contract. It seems to be something Pegula puts in all of his coach/exec contracts. 

Id laugh so hard if Rex violated the terms of his NDA and lost out on the last couple/few years of his Pegula bucks. 

On 11/26/2017 at 11:37 AM, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Surprisingly not as bad as this one which has set team records for how bad they have been on this three game losing streak.

Yet again another classic, "can't get any worse than this", situation that does in fact manage to get worse. We as Bills fans know this all too well. 

Oh, look, a troll. Pats fan, I'm guessing given the timing.