What will push you over the edge oening day 2018?

Nothing would make me reconsider.

Some folks here need to grow a pair.  I remember years like from 1969-712.  Or say 83-85.  Years when you knew the team had little chance of winning.  I've been a fan since opening day 1960.  Today was depressing, as was last week.  But that doesn't mean you should bail out.

Just now, billsfan714 said:

If we trade a bunch of picks to move up in the draft, ala Whaley.    Way too many holes on this team to think one pick will solve this.

I simply cannot fathom how any Bills fan after the past 17 going on 18 years would not want a QB from this draft. Think about this for a moment. Since this drought started, the Bills have passed on the likes of:

Roethlisberger

Rodgers

Wilson

Wentz

in favor of DTs, DBs, RBs, OLs, and what not.

YOU MUST FIX THE QB POSITION FIRST.

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Some folks here need to grow a pair.  I remember years like from 1969-712.  Or say 83-85.  Years when you knew the team had little chance of winning.  I've been a fan since opening day 1960.  Today was depressing, as was last week.  But that doesn't mean you should bail out.

I’ll never stop being a fan but I have stopped financially supporting the mess we see.

52 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

If we trade a bunch of picks to move up in the draft, ala Whaley.    Way too many holes on this team to think one pick will solve this.

And, it will take more than one draft so I would most definitely use draft picks to package in an effort to get a franchise QB.

This drought isn’t all because we haven’t had a legitimate QB......but pretty damned near that reason.

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

If any combination or part of Taylor/Castillo/Dennison/Ducasse/Mills return next year, it's gonna be REAL hard to justify putting any effort into cheering this team on.

I won't stop cheering.  These 5 not returning would be great.  Even 4 of 5 not returning would be good.

5 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

After this season there will be grown men and women who have not had a Bills playoff appearance occur in their lifetimes, and the Bills are no closer to achieving a playoff appearance than they have been in at least 15 of those seasons.

"Growing a pair" is insufficient.

Edited by Avisan

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Nothing.  I've been talked into Losman, Edwards, Fitzpatrick, Manuel, Orton, Taylor, and Peterman.  I even thought Brohm and Tuel had potential.  

Lets not forget.... Hamden!

• Haha (+1) 1