Tyrod wins this game.

ChicagoRic

I called the QB decision this past week an unmitigated disaster.   I stand by that.  The Peterman experiment should be over. 

Tyrod would have come into this game with something to prove and likely would have pulled out the win.

Hoping now that his benching has given him the motivation to play with heat to the end of this season to end his tenure with the Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

When you give up 50+ points there is a 0% chance Tyrod would have flipped that into a W.  Would have been closer but not a W. That’s a fact. 

They don't score 50 if Tyrod starts. There would be 5 fewer turnovers. It's not certain that we win but it's a much more competitive game. San Diego plays everyone close. We found a way to get blown out. 

Edited by unclepete
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

I called the QB decision this past week an unmitigated disaster.   I stand by that.  The Peterman experiment should be over. 

Tyrod would have come into this game with something to prove and likely would have pulled out the win.

Hoping now that his benching has given him the motivation to play with heat to the end of this season to end his tenure with the Bills.

On one hand, Tyrod probably doesnt throw 5 picks.

On the other hand, he goes 3-out as usual so it really is the same. 

5 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

No he really doesnt 

he doesnt outscore Chargers now does he 

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

When you give up 50+ points there is a 0% chance Tyrod would have flipped that into a W.  Would have been closer but not a W. That’s a fact. 

Not that this matters a whole lot, but 14 of those 54 points were off of turnovers. The first 24 points came off of turnovers.

Things might have been a bit different without all the turnovers, who knows.

No way to know, but at least they have a chance with Tyrod.  I think a lot of veterans will see this as a game given away with an historically poor coach’s decision, where a win puts this team in pretty good playoff position.  That’s how you lose a locker room.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, mannc said:

No way to know, but at least they have a chance with Tyrod.  I think a lot of veterans will see this as a game given away with an historically poor coach’s decision, where a win puts this team in pretty good playoff position.  That’s how you lose a locker room.

absolutely.