Tyrod wins this game.

ChicagoRic

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It looked that way.  But TT was still off target with everyone but Zay  

(that rookie than many said sucked his first 5 games) 

Let's not change history and pretend he didn't drop football's that hit him in the hands please. You are better than that. 

15 hours ago, unclepete said:

They don't score 50 if Tyrod starts. There would be 5 fewer turnovers. It's not certain that we win but it's a much more competitive game. San Diego plays everyone close. We found a way to get blown out. 

Well at this point we know he lost one fumble so it wouldn't necessarily be 5 fewer but turnovers have never been his problem, not taking chances and developing offensive rhythm have.  Same result.... well maybe the Chargers score 40

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Let's not change history and pretend he didn't drop football's that hit him in the hands please. You are better than that. 

Are we back into the discussion of what a catchable ball is again?  

Taylor is Taylor. He will not change.  Nate dropping a huge steaming pile does not make TT any better.  

jumping up or sideways for balls is poor placement imo.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It looked that way.  But TT was still off target with everyone but Zay  

(that rookie than many said sucked his first 5 games) 

becuz he did suck the first 5 games.

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

no. I don't think  he is.

as for the topic.... I cant say tyrod wins this game but its OBVIOUS he gave us a way better shot. theres way too many other awful things happening on the team to say it woulda been a win with taylor.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I'm guessing not gameplanning for Dareus has helped open other offenses.

all 45 to 55 % of the snaps.   I can see where he is missed. that is only part of the excuse.  

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

becuz he did suck the first 5 games.

So what's you opinion now that he's caught practically every catchable ball thrown to him in the last 2 or 3 games he's played?  

I think you get what I'm getting at right?  Sometimes Rookies struggle.  

Calling them failures from the get go is kind of silly and so is the I told you so's being tossed about.  

Nate may never have it.   I won't throw him out on one bad half.  

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

all 45 to 55 % of the snaps.   I can see where he is missed. that is only part of the excuse.  

So what's you opinion now that he's caught practically every catchable ball thrown to him in the last 2 or 3 games he's played?  

my opinion is he sucked and worked out the case of the yips he had. but he still played bad to start the season. doesn't mean he wont pan out. 

and comparing the wr position to the qb position in this case is really dumb... you are seriously grapsing at straws. just stop and save some face man. good lord. Peterman still may pan out but he doesn't give us the best shot at winning now. PERIOD.

you just keep sinking further and further down the wormhole. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Calling them failures from the get go is kind of silly and so is the I told you so's being tossed about.  

Nate may never have it.   I won't throw him out on one bad half.  

hi pot. nice to meet you. my names kettle. we talked last week as well. 

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

my opinion is he sucked and worked out the case of the yips he had. but he still played bad to start the season. doesn't mean he wont pan out. 

and comparing the wr position to the qb position in this case is really dumb... you are seriously grapsing at straws. just stop and save some face man. good lord. Peterman still may pan out but he doesn't give us the best shot at winning now. PERIOD.

Stanky 

Zay improved with experience.  You are saying that is NOT possible with Nate.  We don't know that at all. ergo your assumption is asinine PERIOD 

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

hi pot. nice to meet you. my names kettle. we talked last week as well. 

Stanky  We have seen 2 and 1/2 seasons of TT.  That is plenty of time to make an evaluation.  

Not a rash assumption 

Good day  

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Stanky 

Zay improved with experience.  You are saying that is NOT possible with Nate.  We don't know that at all. ergo your assumption is asinine PERIOD 

a wr ironing out the kinks during the middle of the season while still technically in the hunt are much less season altering that a rookie qb trying to.... I honestly think you are intelligent enough to know the comparison is really dumb but you are just clinging on to anything you can at this point. 

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Stanky 

Stanky  We have seen 2 and 1/2 seasons of TT.  That is plenty of time to make an evaluation.  

Not a rash assumption 

Good day  

again you and your extremes.... when did I say Peterman wont improve? he will. heck he may turn out to a great qb. but the learning curve for a qb and wr aren't even close to the same as a general rule. so you put words in the my mouth and say that just becuz I think he needs put back on the bench I don't think will improve? sorry I don't live in the worlds of extremes like you apparently have. 

my thoughts

after last year we needed to draft a qb last spring early or draft one early in 18 even if taylor plays solid.

taylor is an average qb that can win games with a solid cast on offense and defense. he's proven that. even with a bad defense he's won more than he's lost over his career.

taylor had sucked recently but you don't bench him for a 5th round rookie while mathematically still in the playoff hunt. awful move.

the rookie sucked and needed to be benched. but this doesn't mean I don't think he can turn into a solid pro

going forward you play the qb that gives you the best shot at winning. 

that qb is taylor.....

see there. that's what not living in irrational thoughts and extremes looks like. TRY IT

Edited by Stank_Nasty

27 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Are we back into the discussion of what a catchable ball is again?  

Taylor is Taylor. He will not change.  Nate dropping a huge steaming pile does not make TT any better.  

jumping up or sideways for balls is poor placement imo.  

I didn't say he dropped every ball. He has dropped some easy ones that hit him in the hands. He also had some ****ty routes that lead to some. Tyrod also threw a few bad balls to him. Let's not change history and pretend he didn't suck just because Nate laid an egg. 

Tyrod is better than Nate at this point. That isn't debatable. Doesn't mean he always will be. I want the best QB on the field. That's Tyrod. It's that simple. I was all for the change at QB because I thought Nate might do a better job. You know this. Fact is he was light years worse and I don't care how people want to twist Ints the same as a punt or 3 and out. That aren't the same thing period

First, since Tyrod did not start the first half and Peterman did, we have no way of knowing exactly what would have happened. That said, the overwhelming evidence suggests that the defense, which has been putrid for three games in a row now, would not have been any better -- regardless of whom was at QB. My guess is that the Bills still lose in lop-sided fashion against the Chargers (whom they never seem to be able to beat out on the West Coast) -- just maybe not quite as badly as they did with Peterman starting the 1st half.

I will say that,  once he did come in in the second half, Tyrod did look crisp and more decisive with the ball than we have seen him in recent weeks. We can hope that maybe the benching helped ignite a spark. The Bills are going to be big underdogs the next 2 weeks -- and if they lose both of those games (as expected) any slim hope for the playoffs will be gone. Tyrod needs to view this as playing with "house money". That is, go out and play with a little more of a nothing-to-lose, gunslinger attitude.

Edited by 2003Contenders

53 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I didn't say he dropped every ball. He has dropped some easy ones that hit him in the hands. He also had some ****ty routes that lead to some. Tyrod also threw a few bad balls to him. Let's not change history and pretend he didn't suck just because Nate laid an egg. 

Tyrod is better than Nate at this point. That isn't debatable. Doesn't mean he always will be. I want the best QB on the field. That's Tyrod. It's that simple. I was all for the change at QB because I thought Nate might do a better job. You know this. Fact is he was light years worse and I don't care how people want to twist Ints the same as a punt or 3 and out. That aren't the same thing period

bolded 1 - based on 1/2 game  well duh.  

bolded 2 - a fair comment . 

to your opening sentence Scott  Lets rewind ...    We may be talking different things.

Who is the HE you were discussing?  Zay?

Or the others that were part of the 10 balls not caught?  

I am not making things up - The announcers were saying the same ...  TT wasn't very accurate on his deep throws.