Titans Steelers

Bakin

Mariota is just not good at the NFL level.. 

I trust my eyes, and Tyrod would be an instant upgrade in that particular system, this isn't just based off tonight either, Mariota just hasn't produced at all, in the 10-12 games I've seen from him

I wouldn't say that about the Vikings offense for example but I absolutely feel that way about Tennessee

19 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Mariota uses his speed to limit pick sixes. Saved two tonight. 

If this was the 1960 presidential election, Mariota would be the JFK to Tyrod’s Nixon.

He’s tanned, relaxed and ready; while Tyrod is jittery, unsure, and sending his aides out to buy Shave Stick in order to cover up his many imperfections...

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Not digging the overhead and behind line camera angles. They are okay for an occasional change of pace view. They are using those camera shots every play. 

They were advertising this all week. I don't know if it was because of fan requests or what. Something like they had to use the skycam a lot in the smoke bowl ATL-NE game and a lot of people seemed to like it.

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I trust my eyes, and Tyrod would be an instant upgrade in that particular system, this isn't just based off tonight either, Mariota just hasn't produced at all, in the 10-12 games I've seen from him

I wouldn't say that about the Vikings offense for example but I absolutely feel that way about Tennessee

He is having a rough year but his and Tyrods Stats are very comparable...he throws a few more TD's whereas Tyrod throws a few less INTs

Watched most of this game.

I thought the camera angle and even better, the ramped-up audio, were both absolutely fantastic.

Brings you right into the game and that view from behind the QB is a more natural angle to view the action, as opposed to the traditional perpendicular view we always get.  Can also get a flavor for pass routes better and who is open or covered.

On long passes you did lose some depth perception when the ball went like 30 yards or more down filed...but overall that whole thing was a fun way to watch the game.

14 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Pittsburgh

The Steelers are most likely going to win the AFC North.  The Titans are competing with Jacksonville for the AFC South with the runner up in contention for a Wild Card berth

Plus there's the Meathead and Matt Cassel angle

??

8 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Mariota did pass for 3400 yds/season 26 TD, and almost 8 ypa last season.  He's having a damn rough year with the interceptions though.  That was fugly.

Course, surprises me that they didn't pick Big Ben 2-3x.  Holy mackeral, talking about a QB who isn't afraid to throw into tight coverage.  A bit more fear factor there would do him no harm.