Phillip Rivers enters concussion protocol

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Do you mean Chris Clemons?  If so, I agree, especially since he was a DE.

Clemens. Who cares. If the Bills lose to him, the entire coaching staff should be fired.

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We'll just add it to the long list of horrific season ending losses.  Like losing to Matt Moore in OT last year, or losing to the Steelers back ups.  Get ready for a monumental face plant!

If Jones plays, it means Clemens was terrible.

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We'll just add it to the long list of horrific season ending losses.  Like losing to Matt Moore in OT last year, or losing to the Steelers back ups.  Get ready for a monumental face plant!

I feel like the Bills are a college that needs to shutdown it's football program. 

10 hours ago, Doc said:

I would be very surprised to see a backup drop 30 points on the Bills' defense.  And again, without a passing threat, they can load up the box.

It all points to loading up the box and blitzing heavily, but both of those are things that the defense has been loathed to do so we'll see.

22 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Being excited a player is injured seems so pathetic. One day, it would be nice just have a team good enough to beat teams at full strength.

I disagree with the first part. You don't think opposing team would be licking their chops if Shady were out?

I agree with your second part. Heck, looking competitive and entertaining would be a start!