“Tyrod is our starter.”

McBean

I just feel like whole qb change narative is poorly executed in most and all cases.  If Watson was a poor half of football away from playing why wasnt he just named the starter in preseason?  They may win that opening game with a gameplan around Watson.  To the Bills situation.  If like many feel Peterman is a poor half of football away why wouldnt you just make the switch now and give him a full week of snaps and practice with the ones.  Have a game plan that fits him and the team.  So from here on do they a package or set of plays around peterman if he gets in?  

Mcdermott is allowing OTA's and TC too much clout.  A spot is earned and its required to be kept.  Reguardless of your previous assumptions.  Milano has earned playing time regaurdless of experience.  I would put elston on the filed too.  

I have doubts either of those moves on defense are made.  He is committing to the vetran players.  So if he wont replace the will baker for a more explosive rookie why would he change the qb.

On 11/12/2017 at 6:02 PM, Bangarang said:

Sitting the on the bench doesn’t mean you are developing the right way. Often times, the best way to learn is by doing and making mistakes or having success. 

Once we have a coach with patience we will have that guy. You cant tell someone learning it is inacceptable to screw up. We will lose games due to a green QB. But we can also win games. And as time goes by, you will win more than you lose.

After watching Tyrod in this last game I gotta wonder if he now has JP syndrome from that Jets game? Is the guy done in the NFL and will now see and hear phantom sackers all around him?

Tyrod Taylor finished 3/4 of that Saints game going 9/18 for 56 yards, one INT with 2 sacks. He finished with a QBR 29.7, RTG 33.6. WOW, that is pathetic. Is he injured?

Peterman in one quarter went 7/10 for 79 yards no INT's, no sacks, a 95.2 QBR, 126.7 RTG.

If Tyrod starts to stink it up against the Chargers I'd bench him if for nothing more than let him fear to lose his starting job over the fear of phantom sackers

On 11/12/2017 at 6:21 PM, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

It's not an overreaction. It's more of a, ok we're officially done with him and wanna see something else in Peterman mindset. 

Don't you dare give him 2 free yards. He don't deserve it. It was 56 yards my friend...

While we are caating stones... he also went 9/18 i believe.

1 hour ago, Agent 91 said:

While we are caating stones... he also went 9/18 i believe.

I was never a fan but he did wow me earlier in the season with some of his footwork in the pocket and a few throws.

I also was a part of the "he gives us the best chance to win" crowd.

But I've seen enough my friend. I obviously still have to root for him to succeed since McDumbdumb wants to keep him as the starter, but I will never forget the 56 yards. Nope. Not happening.

51 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

I was never a fan but he did wow me earlier in the season with some of his footwork in the pocket and a few throws.

I also was a part of the "he gives us the best chance to win" crowd.

But I've seen enough my friend. I obviously still have to root for him to succeed since McDumbdumb wants to keep him as the starter, but I will never forget the 56 yards. Nope. Not happening.

I never saw it man. He was interesting but my thing with him was. Best chance to win what? A super bowl? I always saw Tyrod as the best chance to keep us right in the middle. He will lay eggs, but the same time he will have a game that makes fans think oh this guy can be the franchise. I was ready to tank it and build for tomorrow. Dareus gone before the season absorbing the massive hit now. Not resigning Tyrod Letting Wood ride off into thr sunset. Its like they just keep holding on to mediocrity. Its frustrsting for me.

On 11/12/2017 at 4:18 PM, McBean said:

From McDermott in post game presser.

Put the Peterman talk to bed.

yup, famous last words. 

lolololololololololoololololooloooolllooooolllllllllooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

On 11/13/2017 at 6:31 PM, Foxx said:

famous last words. how many times has it been said and then who starts the next game.... not the guy they were defending.

as i said at the beginning of this year, Peterman will replace Tyrod at some point this season.

Edited by Foxx

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yup, famous last words. 

lolololololololololoololololooloooolllooooolllllllllooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I have to hand it to you Foxx my boy, you called it and know better than myself or others who may not of been agreement. however, stay classy man, laughing in the face of those who did not have the same vision is, well, not cool.

for the record, I am pleased with this move and hopefully it gives the team and offense the spark it needs to achieve the ultimate goal, the post season.

6 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I have to hand it to you Foxx my boy, you called it and know better than myself or others who may not of been agreement. however, stay classy man, laughing in the face of those who did not have the same vision is, well, not cool.

for the record, I am pleased with this move and hopefully it gives the team and offense the spark it needs to achieve the ultimate goal, the post season.

hey DBFS'73

i really mean no harm. just like to take a victory lap here.

me and the many who had to endue all the insults and belittling because we questioned what Tyrod could do wasn't right. not saying you were one of those as you weren't. however i think we should be allowed a little time to lap it up and say, 'yeah, we told you so'. it won't be for long mind you, but it is well deserved i think. 

again, it is nothing personal towards anyone here, nor towards Tyrod. i love my Buffalo Bills and want what is best for them and the switch to Peterman is best. Peterman might not be the answer but at least we will find out before next years draft.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

McDermott “Just kidding”

lol!

Edited by Foxx

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

hey DBFS'73

i really mean no harm. just like to take a victory lap here.

me and the many who had to endue all the insults and belittling because we questioned what Tyrod could do wasn't right. not saying you were one of those as you weren't. however i think we should be allowed a little time to lap it up and say, 'yeah, we told you so'. it won't be for long mind you, but it is well deserved i think. 

again, it is nothing personal towards anyone here, nor towards Tyrod. i love my Buffalo Bills and want what is best for them and the switch to Peterman is best. Peterman might not be the answer but at least we will find out before next years draft.

I agree with you on the insults, which were slung around here like dung from both sides so it is warranted but I've always been one that two wrongs never make a right.

go ahead and take your lap

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I agree with you on the insults, which were slung around here like dung from both sides so it is warranted but I've always been one that two wrongs never make a right.

go ahead and take your lap

as long as it is good hearted and not mean spirited, it's all good.

;)

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

well stated.  On the other hand there were people that took it to task to give people a hard time because of our disappointment in Taylor and our wanting to see what Nate could offer.

Show me 3 words and I'll not say anything against them. 

I Was Wrong   or I am sorry

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

..can McD face public execution for changing his mind?......he should fire his attorney for failing to highlight the HC contractual clause that clearly stated that " ANY and ALL personnel decisions are subject to final approval by the elite brethren posters at TBD with NO exceptions hereto for".....why this could be a breach....oh no............