Peterman vs. Chargers?

Watkins101

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

He is not going to until Bills mathmatically eliminated Taylor is a perfect QB for the defensive minded McD

Taylor is the perfect QB if you don't like to win games. And he is the perfect QB if you don't like to throw to WR's.

21 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

If this staff was truly about accountability and such yes an open competition should start Monday

This!!!!

All day!!!!

What does the “ Most NFL ready QB from the 2017 draft.” have to do? 

TT is not getting it done. 

Peterman made throws today that TT doesn’t make. He drops, sets, throws. With accuracy.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Which means what???  How many games has he won on his own without the defense playing lights out etc etc 

he is like a Rookie that has been in the league and started a ton now 

Hey, I think we should start Peterman,  I definitely would. But we do not know how it would affect the lockeroom. It really doesn't seem like it would make a difference effort level wise as I don't think it could drop any more.

Just now, Virgil said:

I would like to see him start, but I think it would be unfair to him.  

Let him start the next home game on a normal schedule.  You aren’t doing him any favors doing it on a West Coast trip. 

You start him if you think he gives this team the best chance to win. Having to fly across the country should be irrelevant in that decision 

2 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

Hey, I think we should start Peterman,  I definitely would. But we do not know how it would affect the lockeroom. It really doesn't seem like it would make a difference effort level wise as I don't think it could drop any more.

Yeah it seems to me this game seemed alot like the old quiting Bills so i dont care what precieved negative it might be in this Lockerroom. 

16 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

McDermott's wording was precise - TT _IS_ the starter.

After he looks at the film tomorrow...

That's what I was thinking, honestly. 

He can't make a definitive statement until they watch the film and set a schedule for the upcoming week.