Peterman vs. Chargers?

Watkins101

Before the season started I predicted we'd see Peterman either in the Jets game (best situation for him), or if we lost that one, in this game (Saints weren't known for much of a defense until recently).  Now?  Given the fast start, I don't see him starting until the Colts game at home. It'll take a couple more losses for McD to start thinking about playing for next year, and the Colts right now would seem to provide the best starting point for a fair/realistic look at what Peterman is capable of doing.

4 minutes ago, DCBongo said:

I disagree with you there.  Against the Jets he played well, I think Rico called a terrible game.  As with today the defense has regressed since the bi with two horrible performance against the Jets and Saints.  Taylor just does do the things you need to win you a game.  Seeing the ball Peterman threw makes me think TT so go back to being a backup.

Before garbage time how many points did we have?

fact or fiction 

Taylor does not throw the ball at the end of his drop back and the delay he has hurts the coverage 

if he would throw to the guy immediately he’d be have great games.  

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

That would be against the Pats and as much as I'm dying to see a QB change I don't want Peterman's first start against Brady and Hoodie.

If it's going to happen has to be next week or at the very latest at KC.

Peterman's first start will be vs. the Colts in Week 14 when the Bills are 5-7.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, dayman said:

I will enjoy the game more if he plays. We are boring as hell with Tyrod in there. 

I agree with this 100%.  If Peterman plays and loses, at least it is something different.  I know what I get with Taylor..and to me what I get is bored.

With that said, I want to see Peterman play.  However, I can't blame the coaching staff much if they don't play him right now..I don't expect it.  If the Bills lose 2 of the next 3 (or all 3), then at THAT point I would expect Peterman to start vs the Colts. If that doesn't happen, THAT is when I'll be really upset.

I think you have to give the kid a chance to lead the team to the playoffs, therefore I think the Colts game is too late. If you start him this week, he plays well and they make the playoffs, then there are 5 picks in the first 3 rounds to build around him. If not, draft a QB and they compete. Either way Tyrods fate in 2018 is set with his up and down performance thus far in 2017. 

I think the vets will understand at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

I don't think anyone realized how bad peterman is under pressure.  

Do you know? And if so, how?  

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Too late for what? You really consider this a playoff team?

No that's why I said it probably don't matter even if Peterman is the starter ASAP.

I think the offense would no doubt look better but he's not fixing the defensive issues especially the front seven which might be the worst in Buffalo during the last 17 years.

That's why I"m not sure McD does make a move unless he truly believes this offense is capable of putting up 30+ per game with Peterman.

I have been faithfully watching this team since 1973, but resigned myself today to not watch one more game Taylor starts!

He is as bad as any starting quarterback in the NFL, and has no more  business starting for the Bills than any of us do! "He doesn't throw any interceptions," says the all knowledgeable Mike Schopp. No ****, Schopp, He won't throw it five yards down the field! 

Done with this assclown, DONE!

9 minutes ago, hemma said:

Taylor will start yet again.

Rex Ryan will continue to screw us in absentia.

Just remember Doug Whaley wanted to dump Taylor and McD is the one that said no.

That in itself still bothers me to this day and if McD is truly latched on to this guy his tenure in Buffalo might be shorter than Rex's.

18 hours ago, Bangarang said:

He also makes them look worse. He had time today to let routes develop but he was very quick to check down

I agree... TT has become the 2nd coming of captain checkdown

18 hours ago, Bangarang said:

18 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

No Peterman throws the ball in 2 seconds he will be fine 

After watching th etape of Peterman I am behind this thought process... Just hate to see us ruin another young QB early.. but thats just my Bills parnaoia talking

Edited by ddaryl