Peterman vs. Chargers?

Watkins101

I doubt we do that until we're mathematically out of the playoffs. That being said, I would like to see it. 

I'm not a Tyrod hater, he just isn't working for us in this offense. He needs a successful run game and plays that move the pocket more. Maybe Peterman will fit the play designs better. 

I understand the Saints were probably in a big-time prevent defense, and didn't show a lot of complex looks to Peterman.  I also know that he made some nice throws..throws with D-men in his face that Taylor rarely makes.

I want to see more of Peterman as the season progresses.

Just now, Peace Frog said:

This, please!  I'm done with Tyrod, completely.  If it wasn't for his scrambling, he would really suck.  We aren't going to the playoffs this year if he keeps starting.

Bills i think now need a change at QB just to see if a spark happens......but to your comment....Bills are not going to the playoffs if they dont fix their run defence!!  no matter who is playing QB.....250+ yards on the ground today & over 20 consecutive running plays from the saints??  Never in my life i seen this team this bad today....either that or i have a short memory

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If Peterman shows that he might be a good QB then we don't have to draft one high. With all the draft picks that we have and hopefully signing 2 big FA signings we could do a really quick turnaround.

I’d still draft one high. You shouldn’t let half a season of Peterman (assuming he starts next week) stop you from adding another young prospect to compete.