Peterman vs. Chargers?

Watkins101

14 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Would not start Peterman on the road. If/when he does start it should be a home game. Cadence and all of that, one less thing to worry about 

That would be against the Pats and as much as I'm dying to see a QB change I don't want Peterman's first start against Brady and Hoodie.

If it's going to happen has to be next week or at the very latest at KC.

All we heard all week from McD was that theyve talked to him and hes watched all of KBs snaps to know what kind of a weapon he has at his disposal. Last week when romo was saying what TT SHOULD do with a guy 1 I'm 1 it was embarassing BUT he was a qb so it is what it is.

This week when freaking Kenny Albert is pointing out what TT needs to do....it was just sad..

1 hour ago, Watkins101 said:

You have a proven vet, who the team elected as a CAPTAIN is suddenly reduced to a clipboard holder. It could create division between supporters of the desicision and those against it. This could create large tension

I see what you are saying ........ but ...... wouldn't trotting out a QB who can only put up 56 yards through the air and 3 points on the scoreboard in 3.5 quarters ALSO create "large tension"? I get it that anybody can have a bad game, but TT seems to not be able to see the WRs down field, or is unable to bring himself to throw to them. Something is broken in TT and I have no idea what the heck it could be. I really thought TT was the perfect QB for this team, low risk passes and adding to the offense with his legs, but for some reason his passing game has gotten bad .... I'm talking REALLLLLLLL BAD .... and he doesn't use his legs much any more.

1 hour ago, macaroni said:

I see what you are saying ........ but ...... wouldn't trotting out a QB who can only put up 56 yards through the air and 3 points on the scoreboard in 3.5 quarters ALSO create "large tension"? I get it that anybody can have a bad game, but TT seems to not be able to see the WRs down field, or is unable to bring himself to throw to them. Something is broken in TT and I have no idea what the heck it could be. I really thought TT was the perfect QB for this team, low risk passes and adding to the offense with his legs, but for some reason his passing game has gotten bad .... I'm talking REALLLLLLLL BAD .... and he doesn't use his legs much any more.

I dont really know the lockeroom, Im just putting forward a plausible situation.

3 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

At this point it may not hurt, but to blame these two Ls on TT you are delusional.

I don't think anybody is blaming TT on the last two losses entirely .... they're just blaming TT for the poor QB play part of the losses

You have to. Tyrod is done. Those 2 terrible throws to KB on that first drive set the tone for the rest of the game. Tyrod requires all his wr's to be wide open which is insane. He had passes batted down all day. It's over. Some of us reluctantly held out hope for TT but that ship has sailed. Get Peterman in there and see what you have.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tentative Taylor may have just lost the team with these 2 horrible games. 

I disagree with you there.  Against the Jets he played well, I think Rico called a terrible game.  As with today the defense has regressed since the bi with two horrible performance against the Jets and Saints.  Taylor just does do the things you need to win you a game.  Seeing the ball Peterman threw makes me think TT so go back to being a backup.

10 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

If I had to guess, they aren't going to start a rookie on the road nor are they going to bench Tyrod for a single bad game.  They will likely give him the gauntlet of tough teams and if he is still struggling then they may make the switch.

Imagine the feeling if the Bills go to 5-7, and they then finally put Peterman in as the starter after the Patriots game, he plays great with a 3-1 record, and the Bills finish at 8-8, with one more win having giving them a playoff spot?  Ouch. McDermott talked about today being a tough pill, that one would be a gigantic pill since they haven't made the playoffs in 17 years.