Anybody thinking our wins look a little less impressive...

At the time, the wins over Denver, Atlanta, Oakland, and Tampa Bay looked like signature wins.  But those teams are not living up to expectations this season - none is above .500 right now.

With 6 of our final 8 games against teams currently .500 or better are we about to get gut-punched back to reality?

I'm trying to trust the process and not compare to past Bills teams, but it's tough...

You only have to beat the team you face each week.

Strangely no Pats games have occurred, part of the NFL's little game of stacking division rivalries a few times each season, so that's two probable losses coming up (no disrespect intended)

They will show us a lot against the Saints.

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

You only have to beat the team you face each week.

Strangely no Pats games have occurred, part of the NFL's little game of stacking division rivalries a few times each season, so that's two probable losses coming up (no disrespect intended)

They will show us a lot against the Saints.

Protect your Turf.   I do Hope that trend continues.  

Atlanta was the one of those wins I thought was really big at the time.  I never thought Denver would be good, Oakland and Tampa I thought might before the season but by the time we played them I expected us to win.  

The Saints this week will be the best team they have played and hopefully are the first playoff team we play.... because that would mean Oakland, who are a wildcard rival, have fallen by the wayside.  

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous about the rest of the season but that is my bbfs creeping in.  

I think we gave the recipe to defeat Denver to the league. Tampa Bay is led by an immature guy and I think they quit on the season after losing to the Bills. I'm in wait and see with Oakland - I think last year was fluky with the amount of close wins they had and Carr coming back down to earth.  Atlanta was doing really well against the rest of the league until playing the AFC East so I don't know what to make of it.

So they aren't less impressive to me as a win is a win in the NFL.  I think on the flip side I think the only loss that looks really bad right now is the Bengals game.

9 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

At the time, the wins over Denver, Atlanta, Oakland, and Tampa Bay looked like signature wins.  But those teams are not living up to expectations this season - none is above .500 right now.

With 6 of our final 8 games against teams currently .500 or better are we about to get gut-punched back to reality?

I'm trying to trust the process and not compare to past Bills teams, but it's tough...

This is why pre-season predictions are so pointless.  

Sadly, it also appears that our D was also a bit over-rated early in the season.  I really do not think they have the talent to be a top 5.

What may be the saving grace for the Bills is the fact they were getting on the plus side of the turnover battle so frequently.

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Good or Ugly a win is a win.  

I'm anxious and not very confident of the Bills winning until they have a 10 point lead with less than 60 seconds on the clock 

You are better than me :lol:.  Until the clock hits all zeros I have that pit in my stomach.  The Cowboys MNF game ruined me.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Atlanta was the one of those wins I thought was really big at the time.  I never thought Denver would be good, Oakland and Tampa I thought might before the season but by the time we played them I expected us to win.  

The Saints this week will be the best team they have played and hopefully are the first playoff team we play.... because that would mean Oakland, who are a wildcard rival, have fallen by the wayside.  

I'm not sure what on earth Atlanta thinks it is doing out there on O, I think they lost half their brain in that Super Bowl.

Denver and ATL were suppose to be good.. and well. Looks like we beat bad teams. So old same old in Buffalo I’d say.

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Perhaps we put them in that down hill Spiral

Good point.. there is something called momentum, and it’s worth something.