Wanna buy a house?

That house isn't fit for a peasant.

But maybe ALL the peasants???

Well, it's not all gold and pimpesque. And there's no giant TRUMP sign, either.

Much more tasteful than a lot of “uber mansions”. Usher is supposed to be a great guy, but they gilded the lily on that place. Ick. Tyler Perry’s old place, on the other hand, was the epitome of good taste. And it sold for a “mere” $17.5 million. Being on the ocean ups the ante, until a hurricane washes it all away.

Uh no. Its all a scam. How can your dining room ceiling be carved in the 16th century if the house wasn't built until the 1930's? Like someone actually thought, "lets make this ceiling for a house that someone might build in 400 years." Its probably just a bunch of double wide trailers stuck together.

Uh no. Its all a scam. How can your dining room ceiling be carved in the 16th century if the house wasn't built until the 1930's? Like someone actually thought, "lets make this ceiling for a house that someone might build in 400 years." Its probably just a bunch of double wide trailers stuck together.

It happens all the time....construction delays can drive you crazy! There’s an overpass bridge near me that’s been going for about a decade and they rarely if ever even show up. Something tricky could easily take centuries based upon what I’ve seen.

22 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

Better hurry before the Republicans change the mortgage tax deduction, unless you pay cash.

If you put 20% down, the monthly mortgage payment is only $435,000.  But then of course, you have taxes and insurance, and that full time staff. Sammy Watkins has a “little job”.  It’s all relative. :P

55 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh well, then I'll take two...

Good thought, you’ll need somewhere to stay while they are tidying up your place. 

My parents worked with a couple who had 3 Jags for the 2 of them, because one was always in the shop. They made it work. Until she shot him to death. They had two guns in the house, and apparently she emptied BOTH into him. Sounds like anger issues. :o

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Good thought, you’ll need somewhere to stay while they are tidying up your place. 

My parents worked with a couple who had 3 Jags for the 2 of them, because one was always in the shop. They made it work. Until she shot him to death. They had two guns in the house, and apparently she emptied BOTH into him. Sounds like anger issues. :o

I'm sure it was just an accident. Stuff like that happens.

1 hour ago, The Avenger said:

$115 Million and no hounds? How can you possibly have a place like that and no hounds to release? Isn't that why you'd buy a place like that - just to say, "Release the hounds!"

BYOH

5 hours ago, The Avenger said:

$115 Million and no hounds? How can you possibly have a place like that and no hounds to release? Isn't that why you'd buy a place like that - just to say, "Release the hounds!"

Or hounds that shoot bees out of their mouths when they bark.

3 hours ago, Augie said:

While all you guys are complaining, I prefer to see the potential in this place! 

AirBnB at $500/night?