Official fire Rick Dennison thread

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I dont want him anywhere near my 1st round QB. 

Also anyone that thinks Ducasse is viable also needs to be canned

No joke ......... I get it that they "see them everyday in practice" and should know who is better but Miller was always decent and Vlad is terrible.

6 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Our final drive before the 2 minute warning was absolutely atrocious. I have to give McD his fair share of blame there as well since he has proven to be an ultra conservative thinker as well.

I'm ok with it.

Ultra conservative but they had to waste their TO's

Punt it deep and make them drive the field. 

(EDIT: If the) HC fires OC that's just an indictment of the HC for having to shed the OC he hired just 10 months ago.

Bad decisions call into question the one making the decision and McDermott isn't doing so hot of late. 

Edited by BillsVet

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Our final drive before the 2 minute warning was absolutely atrocious. I have to give McD his fair share of blame there as well since he has proven to be an ultra conservative thinker as well.

Dennison + Taylor + OLine = "Let's force KC to burn their timeouts and see if the D can win this one"

It was McDermott's call - and it wasn't wrong.

On 11/19/2017 at 8:04 PM, dezertbill said:

So lets fire the OC because he doesn't have a QB on the roster who can run his offense.  Doesn't have a QB who can throw with anticipation or stretch the field so they don't stack the box and limit the run game.  HIs receivers have been fighting injuries all year.  We haven't had our best OL Glenn in the lineup for most of the season.  That's all Dennison's fault.

Of course!  Makes total sense!!!!

Here you go calling Taylor the offense.  If Taylor is still doing everything well but we are scoring 5 less points per game and running for 60 less yards per game and that isn't because of Taylor then the problem must be ............. fill in the blank here?

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Dennison + Taylor + OLine = "Let's force KC to burn their timeouts and see if the D can win this one"

It was McDermott's call - and it wasn't wrong.

If I decide to cross a busy intercection without looking and manage not to get hit by a car it still doesn’t make my decision right.

Tyrod or not it was a horrible display of play calling.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

It already has its own thread.

I can't bear to go find it. Our offense is loads better than what we're getting out of them. Why do we keep throwing to Zay? While Thompson is on this team? For no other reason than they drafted the guy.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

If I decide to cross a busy intercection without looking and manage not to get hit by a car it still doesn’t make my decision right.

Tyrod or not it was a horrible display of play calling.

I'm usually an aggressive guy. But the offense is a disgrace. KC could have used those timeouts on the last drive but didn't have them.