Official fire Rick Dennison thread

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Even if Cousins were coming to Buffalo, I'd still look for a better OC. 

Get him a QB who can pass for more than 134 yards in a playoff game, then we can judge him.      

His hands were tied with a terrible pack of qbs.  

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

If they are thinking they are going to fire Dennison, they will fire him fast, won't they?

Gives him the most courtesy and best chance to catch on with another team as other teams fill out their staffs.

If so, we should know if he's going pretty soon.  Like tomorrow.

YES? NO?

5 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Get him a QB who can pass for more than 134 yards in a playoff game, then we can judge him.      

His hands were tied with a terrible pack of qbs.  

A better quarterback would help a better OC as well. 

Can't judge him when the QB is so horrendously inept. 

There's way too much evidence that points to bad QB execution during good play calls. Would-be TD's overlooked for checkdowns. Open men past the LoS on 3rd down yet the QB hangs onto the ball forever and takes a sack or runs. Guys who beat their man wide open being overthrown by a mile. Slant routes thrown behind the player. Guys being thrown to way before the finished the route. Balls batted down at the LoS. Balls thrown into the dirt. Inability to go through reads. No touch on passes in the endzone. 

I mean when I see so much of this polluting every game, I can't even imagine how Dennison's offense would look with proper execution. Nate Hackett was one of the most hated OC's while he was here, and how he's coaching in the divisional round of the playoffs. Mularkey the "guru" was hated here too for his playcalling, and he's also in the divisional round. We go through coordinators faster than HC's, but one thing we haven't had is a good QB through all of them.

• Like (+1) 2