Gameday Thread Bills @ Jets 2nd Half

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant expect our D to be lights out every week, offense needs to step up if they want to be a playoff team. This game shows our QB isn't good enough

Yeah right on man. Totally. Except for no pocket. No time. Throwing for first downs and having a fumble. Twice. Run on first and second down for losses. It's all Taylor.

Edited by Scott7975

You poor fella.

What this is is the writing on the wall.

The Bills need to go all out on their QB of choice in 2018. If they go into next season thinking Tyrod is the answer, then they're just stupid and deserve to fail.

Yeah cuz this is Tyrods fault. Sure.

Did he make Matthews and Oleary fumble?Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey man those things happen but the 3 and outs and our line breaking down are on Tyrod. Got to make a team respect the pass, Tyrod doesn't do that and it's why teams make him be a QB. Stack the box and take away the run.

Jets are playing Baltimore's playbook on Tyrod, make him be a QB

Edited by xRUSHx

It's amazing how so many fans don't know what the !@#$ they are watching.

How anyone blames the QB for this cluster !@#$ is beyond me.

He was rough against Carolina and Cincinnati but to me Tyrod has been our best player on offense tonight, no question. Dennison has been our worst.

They got me. Hook line and sinker.

Never again will I believe in this team until after the game they clinch for the playoffs in 2047.

Two years from now when they start 5-1 this board will be saying, once again, if you cant tell its different this time then you dont know football.

Its the SOS every time.