TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else still geeked over this trade?

I think this might be the happiest I've been with the Bills since like 1998

We were all celebrating when we added Spikes, Milloy, and Adams in 2004 as we killed NE 31-0 in the season opener. That was pry the happiest I've been since the SB days.

Him and the old guard of this board don't get this concept. It is too abstract for them to process.

Let it go dude. He never was a consistent high producer with the Bills, he never endeared himself with the Bills fan base or for that matter his teammates. He's a Ram and a low producing one at that.

Let it go

I have no idea why some people continue to beat this dead horse. Sometimes I think fans who dwell on stuff like this are, in real life, disgruntled employees. People who really don't like their jobs, are convinced they're smarter than their boss, and are the first ones at the water cooler whispering stuff like "Did you hear so-n-so just quit? Boy, is this going to be bad for the company, but maybe now they'll realize what a crappy company this is."

It's weird. I guess misery works for some people.,

I have no idea why some people continue to beat this dead horse. Sometimes I think fans who dwell on stuff like this are, in real life, disgruntled employees. People who really don't like their jobs, are convinced they're smarter than their boss, and are the first ones at the water cooler whispering stuff like "Did you hear so-n-so just quit? Boy, is this going to be bad for the company, but maybe now they'll realize what a crappy company this is."

It's weird. I guess misery works for some people.,

Like, people in pathetic little jobs?

We were all celebrating when we added Spikes, Milloy, and Adams in 2004 as we killed NE 31-0 in the season opener. That was pry the happiest I've been since the SB days.

that was great. i thought for sure we were a playoff team that year

@mikerodak

Brandon Beane told @SiriusXMNFL that Zay Jones is expected to play Z receiver for Bills and Kelvin Benjamin is expected to play X."

So Jmatt in the slot

This is what I figured.......and that leaves them without much speed/quickness in a 3 WR set.

I think Matthews was probably gone after the season either way but I think getting Benjamin makes it far more likely because IMO you want to have Benjamin working on the same side as another receiver(Z) so you can run some route combinations to give him separation. The X position should be for your field stretcher, IMO.

This is what I figured.......and that leaves them without much speed/quickness in a 3 WR set.

I think Matthews was probably gone after the season either way but I think getting Benjamin makes it far more likely because IMO you want to have Benjamin working on the same side as another receiver(Z) so you can run some route combinations to give him separation. The X position should be for your field stretcher, IMO.

Right...so that keeps WR on the board for next offseason (provided Deonte doesn't wow them in the meantime).