Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the big challenge for this week will be the new coaching staff creating and installing a game plan in three days. Very interested to see how Coach McD handles the short week.

I'm sure they started the process during the bye week and continued it thereafter.

These are the types of trap games we have lost in the past. Let's see how this team responds to a game they should win. If you look at our schedule, we need this one. This and the 2 Miami games and the Colts should be gimmes. Then 1 more win puts us over the hump into the mystical double digit wins

Color rush uniforms?

Yes we are wearing red and Jets wearing all white

These are the types of trap games we have lost in the past. Let's see how this team responds to a game they should win. If you look at our schedule, we need this one. This and the 2 Miami games and the Colts should be gimmes. Then 1 more win puts us over the hump into the mystical double digit wins

Yes we are wearing red and Jets wearing all white

Trap game? What is that?

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer

Jets CB Morris Claiborne (foot) wouldn't rule himself out for Thursday night, but you have to think it'll be tough for him to play on a short week. He said there's no fracture, but an MRI on Monday will determine if there's other damage. He said it felt better after the game than when he got hurt in the third quarter.

Would love to have Gaines & Poyer back for this game.

I think at least poyer will be back since he was warming up with the team this morning.

How bout that for buying into the process?

Probably knows he's inactive and still warming up with the rest of the team.

Edited by The Wiz