Stadium Wall Hot Takes Exposed

SDS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obviously, sports is littered with awful observations. This one struck me as particularly hilarious because I had never actually seen someone declare the rout was on when it was 0-0. :beer:

It's all good Joe. I love my slow friends just as much as my smart ones. :lol:

Obviously, sports is littered with awful observations. This one struck me as particularly hilarious because I had never actually seen someone declare the rout was on when it was 0-0. :beer:

Well that's certainly a relief!

:lol:

With the game 0-0, and the Raiders on their opening drive - we were offered this special little nugget of observation:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-10-29 at 4.41.15 PM.png

:lol::lol::lol:

To be fair, who wasn't thinking the same thing.

1. We gave up 700+ yards and 4 TDs combined through the air in the two previous games against QBs not as highly regarded as Derrick Carr.

2. We were playing this game without Gaines and Poyer. Half our starting secondary was out.

3. Raiders promptly take the ball and march right down the field to our one yard line on their first possession.

Well, in fairness, Scott's a coastal liberal. He's all about diversity...of everything but opinion.

:lol:

:lol: I'm wondering, how far right any society has to be, for SDS to be considered a "liberal"?

Really? Pretty sure people here have declared the Bills were being routed when the Bills were ahead 3-0...and ended up being right.

Really? Pretty sure people here have declared the Bills were being routed when the Bills were ahead 3-0...and ended up being right.

I still remember shutting off that Pats* game when the Bills were leading 21-0 because I know they'd lose.