Stadium Wall Hot Takes Exposed

SDS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can anyone find and of "saviorpetermans" gems.... he was saying all week how there was no way we stop the raiders and he was "concerned" it was gonna be rout. went on to state in other posts about how he's rarely wrong regarding football matters. that was fun...

and the week before he was "concerned" about the bucs game and that our offense would get exposed. even against a bad bucs defense. he's got some great ones.

lolol. right? I was just asking where he was.... been saying the raiders were gonna rout us all week.

Well, one option is to figure out if it's just another incarnation of the classic, "Holcomb's Arm" handle.

To be fair you could pull some corkers from GDTs of mine too.

During the actual game is the one time a week I am prone to hot takes and hyper emotion. Ignore most of what I say during them.

Which is just one more reason why marriage proposals DURING the game should probably wait...and maybe, not go on the big screen....good advice.

Look through the Anthem threads, Quite a few people were never coming back.

That lasted 5 days.

We need the bandwagon full. Welcome back. And to joesixpack, we all relate to the effects of PTSD. We are with you brother.

Nah. You could sum up Joe's 39k posts with that single one. In fact, it could be tombstone worthy. It's been that way since the 90's... :lol: