10-year-old steals car, leads police on 100 mph chase

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That video is insane! lol...rotten little turkey!

Did anyone else notice the police officer with some common sense that was discouraging the other officers from smashing the freaking window in all over a 10 year old child? Thank goodness for that guy.

Yeah, because handling him with kid gloves has worked up to this point. Getting a little broken glass on him vs killing himself and/or some innocent person tooling down the road. Mom and Dad need to get this kid some serious help, otherwise his life will be violent and short.

Yeah, because handling him with kid gloves has worked up to this point. Getting a little broken glass on him vs killing himself and/or some innocent person tooling down the road. Mom and Dad need to get this kid some serious help, otherwise his life will be violent and short.

Ya maybe a good roughing up with the billy club would knock some sense into him.

I bet that’s a whole week without TV!

My neighbor came home today and took her dog for a walk, leaving her garage door open and her keys in the car. As she’s walking around the circle she sees a white Mercedes go by a little too fast, followed by HER car! They stole it right from her garage! You know you live in a nice neighborhood when even your thieves drive nice cars. :)

I bet that’s a whole week without TV!

My neighbor came home today and took her dog for a walk, leaving her garage door open and her keys in the car. As she’s walking around the circle she sees a white Mercedes go by a little too fast, followed by HER car! They stole it right from her garage! You know you live in a nice neighborhood when even your thieves drive nice cars. :)

That's not too smart! But this reminded me of a former manager who used to say she'd start her car in the morning and let it warm up while she was inside. When I asked her aren't you afraid someone will drive off with it, she told me if someone was gonna do that this neighborhood isn't worth living in anymore.

That's not too smart! But this reminded me of a former manager who used to say she'd start her car in the morning and let it warm up while she was inside. When I asked her aren't you afraid someone will drive off with it, she told me if someone was gonna do that this neighborhood isn't worth living in anymore.

In high school my son was about to leave for school and went out to find frost on the windshield (unusual in Florida). He started the car, turned on the defroster and went back inside. When he went back out the car was GONE!

Apparently he’d left it in neutral and it rolled all the way down to the end of the driveway where it encountered a tree (a crepe myrtle with the branches cut back) and a branch went thru the little porthole window in the back. We couldn’t even drive it off, we had to cut the branch off the tree. We can laugh............now.

Typical crook behaviour here is to not sh$t in your own nest ie. do crime not in your own neighbourhood, youd be likely robbing from family, friends etc. Though this doesnt seem to hold true for dealers...

What's the over/under on the combined IQ of the troopers directly approaching the car after it finally stops?

That's four guys.

I'll put it at 350.

What do you think?

That is just insane ..... wow

Funny how this is sold as a "wild 100mph chase".

In Germany 100mph is what the slow old lady is doing in a **** econobox 2 lanes over from the left lane.

I.E., not all that wild and crazy.

Edited by Fadingpain