Down 27-20..

Another Fan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team just somehow, someway figures out a way to win the game at the end...isn't always pretty, isn't always the way you want it to be, but this is how teams win in the NFL....this is how the Dolphins made the playoffs last year and realistically how they are tied with us at 4-2 this year as well...

That's mental toughness...that's a mindset...that will go a lot further for this team than whatever their record ends up being this year. Good things are ahead with this coaching staff...they are starting to turn the corner

I watched the Arizona game last year with a bunch of Bills fans and one Pats* fan. The Pats* fan was laughing at us for how nervous we were until the last tic of the clock. He kept saying "you guys are dominating this game, why are you so nervous?"

You don't know what it's like until you've walked all these miles in our shoes...

ain't that the truth

I figured they were toast after Tampa tied the game.

Bucs out-Billed us today.

No kidding - fumble on the way to the sure game-winning kick, letting a RB somehow inexplicably weave through 6 sure tackles on the way to the back breaking last 1st down - all things Bills

I was enraged. Couldn't stop thinking about the missed FG and the fiasco before Halftime.

This team showed alot , scoring in a minute, rookie making a veteran play to cause a turnover.

I've said it since Training camp, we got a team and I think this game opened up a lot of eyes.

When they tied it at 20 I figured we lost game and than after the 27-20 lead I am telling a buddy no buffalo team ever comes back down 7 with a few minutes to go. THan when we strip ball and get it in great position figure we will kiss FG or something stupid. WOw what a win and except for bonehead clock management in first half and the massive yards given up this team is a TEAM.

Obviously like most I felt the game was over when the Bucs went ahead 27-20. The Bills showed a lot today with their gritty come from behind win but you have to be very concerned going forward regarding the defense being exposed in recent weeks especially against teams that still might not be true contenders like the Bengals and Bucs.

Also potential significant injuries to Poyer and Gaines loom large with another pass happy team like the Raiders on deck.