This type of stuff needs to end - Fan on fire

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why a lot of Bills fans get looked down on. The worst part of this whole thing is how many of you excuse it and make little jokes of it. It happening for many years isn't an excuse for it to continue. Seeing stuff like this happen as often as it does, really makes me think a stadium downtown with smaller tailgating on public lots is the only would get rid of a lot of this.

And rules, like tables, were made to be broken

Laugh it up chuckles. Comments like that and all the others that just laugh it off as its part of the game day experience, is why a lot of people think Bills fans are drunken fools.

This is why a lot of Bills fans get looked down on. The worst part of this whole thing is how many of you excuse it and make little jokes of it. It happening for many years isn't an excuse for it to continue. Seeing stuff like this happen as often as it does, really makes me think a stadium downtown with smaller tailgating on public lots is the only would get rid of a lot of this.

Laugh it up chuckles. Comments like that and all the others that just laugh it off as its part of the game day experience, is why a lot of people think Bills fans are drunken fools.

If our grandparents were all as scared and sheltered as you, we'd all be speaking German right now.

If you can't handle the ol Cheektowaga Centerpiece then maybe you should be sipping rosé with the Pats fans.

http://dailysnark.com/bills-fan-catches-fire-jumping-table-covered-flames/

Bills Fan Catches Himself On Fire After Jumping On Table Covered In Flames

Its not cute and its not funny. End it before someone gets seriously hurt.

Seriously, I don't know when that UFO landed here and dropped off all these stupid people, but it appears they aren't coming back for them :doh:

I thought private lots are open to police patrols now? Thought it went through last season. Definitely saw some police ATVs come thru last year in the lot where we park.

Depends on how close the lot is and if they are open to having patrols. If I am not mistaken the one piece of legislature that was up saying if you have a private lot you have to allow police inspections failed to pass in the town of OP and county.

That's one way to burn a Sammy jersey

:w00t: :w00t:

Kids these daze. Need everything spelled out for them: "the potato goes in the FRONT, Big Guy" "You take the jersey OFF before you burn it!"

Buffalo is known for dildos??

Oh, that one was classic. Classic. One video of it here:

Holy crap! That wasn't funny at all! Did y'all see how much beer they wasted putting him out???

Alcohol Abuse! Alcohol Abuse! Waste of beer!

Kids these daze. Need everything spelled out for them: "the potato goes in the FRONT, Big Guy" "You take the jersey OFF before you burn it!"

Oh, that one was classic. Classic. One video of it here:

Alcohol Abuse! Alcohol Abuse! Waste of beer!

My finest hour, so proud of Bills fans.

My crew did a table break when we were teenagers too, but everyone didn't have a recording device in their pocket. We all turned into fine people and our tailgate is all about food and relaxation. The circle of life.

This is a more a teenager thing than a "Bills fans" thing.

Edited by Rockpile233

My crew did a table break when we were teenagers too, but everyone didn't had a recording device in their pocket. We all turned into fine people and our tailgate is all about food and relaxation. The circle of life.

This is a more a teenager thing than a "Bills fans" thing.

Inserting the Ol' "Polish table slats", as its known in some parts, is a proud Buffalo tradition and traditions don't have to make sense (for further proof see: Day, Dyngus). It may seem silly to outsiders, but "Canadian Table Dancing" is part of the fabric of our community.