This type of stuff needs to end - Fan on fire

i really wonder what the conversation was before that dude dropped that girl into the table.

i glazed through the thread, but not one mention of the guy who rolled over a fence and drowned in a pond or a stream or something?

people die and burn at bills games. what can ya do?

There is also a nice video on youtube of a guy guzzling a beer, spinning in circles 8 times, then trying to hit a wiffle ball.

After his swing he loses his balance, staggers backwards, and ultimately ends up collapsing head first to the ground.

The problem was that someone put a giant RV in front of his path to the ground, such that he basically head slammed himself into the side of a truck.

The crowd gathered around went from cheering and laughing to a collective "ooooh" simultaneously as the Bills fan knocked himself out on the RV and lay motionless in a parking lot in Orchard, Park, NY, one fine Sunday morning.

OK, I'm embellishing a bit at the end, but still good entertainment all the way around.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention young people...........stop having fun at Bills game so old fux who have forgotten how to have it don't get upset! :lol:

Anyone got video of Hammer getting K'DTFO by a dissatisfied customer after the game?

I was watching it unfold as we drove out of our lot but we had to get back cuz the ladies in the group didn't want to miss The Walking Dead.

I got a text that he got laid out and the MF did a "Chris Tucker on him".....whatever that is.

He needs to get some better security. :thumbsup:

I wish I was there to see that. Do you got any more fake news details?

There is also a nice video on youtube of a guy guzzling a beer, spinning in circles 8 times, then trying to hit a wiffle ball.

After his swing he loses his balance, staggers backwards, and ultimately ends up collapsing head first to the ground.

The problem was that someone put a giant RV in front of his path to the ground, such that he basically head slammed himself into the side of a truck.

The crowd gathered around went from cheering and laughing to a collective "ooooh" simultaneously as the Bills fan knocked himself out on the RV and lay motionless in a parking lot in Orchard, Park, NY, one fine Sunday morning.

OK, I'm embellishing a bit at the end, but still good entertainment all the way around.

.....pretty boring with no more upper deck swan dives lately anyway......

@PrevalWGRZ Not to hard to figure out the locations of the two videos this week. New Era Field Bus Lot this time not the grass Lot.

#Bills issue statement on fan behavior, this after two videos emerged yesterday showing questionable fan behavior. @WGRZ @buffalobills

DM2hvfUWAAAR-vV.jpg

Haha. Well, I dont know who started the fire on the table. But if i start a fire fully knowing that its purpose is for you to jump on it, then were both guilty of sheer stupidity arent we?

Only way to stop a bad guy with a table on fire is a good guy with a table on fire.

Well...we had a guy leave the game and pass out in the bed of the wrong pickup truck one time.

Same guy downed a jar of Ragu on a $20 bet....he did not make it into the game at all that day.

Same guy was also once MIA for the home opener on a multi-day bender(this is before cell phones), and plopped in his seat right at kickoff with a beer in each hand and a hotdog in each shirt pocket.

No point here, just listing off some shenanigans from my crew from the early 00s.

I don't care for the tailgating antics but to each their own I suppose. I just don't want to see a bunch of table jumping morons do something dumb enough to move the Bills to limit tailgating.

I think the tailgating movement will die a natural, evolutionary death when we build a state of the art domed stadium with opening roof in downtown Buffalo.

Seating capacity will be reduced, ticket prices will go through the roof, Russ Brandon will heavily target corporate southern Ontario/TO for ticket/suite sales, there will be inadequate parking in the area, and the demographic attending games will change dramatically.

The folks who currently use a Bills football game as an excuse to get **** faced drunk and let off some steam will be forced to find new pursuits.

Soon thereafter, older Bills fans will be telling the young ones about the good old days of tailgating out in Orchard Park.

I grew up with stories of the old Rockpile, even though that stadium was really before my time...

No one now is really lamenting the loss of War Memorial and it will be the same, given the passage of time, with Rich Stadium, or whatever the marketing department is currently calling it.