This type of stuff needs to end - Fan on fire

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go ask him ................, He said he is fine not assaulted or knocked out. Only soreness is legs from all walking and trash removal. Might consult a lawyer.... made up stuff

Hey someone else said it.

I was just having fun with it.

I thought private lots are open to police patrols now? Thought it went through last season. Definitely saw some police ATVs come thru last year in the lot where we park.

police couldn't stop this. They're on private properry for one, and two it's their material to do with as they please.

Cops can't just do that

Don't worry you will not be part of the litigations

have you ever thought about actually hiring security or off duty police for your lot for your own safety?

police couldn't stop this. They're on private properry for one, and two it's their material to do with as they please.

Cops can't just do that

have you ever thought about actually hiring security or off duty police for your lot for your own safety?

After he got beat up yesterday I bet he might

I wish I was there to see that. Do you got any more fake news details?

Damn Hammer is having other people posting as him now? :lol: How many of you posting on that account? Seems like that should be a terms of service violation. :flirt:

And yeah.......as I said I viewed Hammer clearly in the middle of a fracas in the front entry of his main lot around 6 pm on Sunday, your honor.

It was still very much daylight and there were probably 10 people directly involved and 20 or more watching from the lot including a Hammer employee in a neon green vest..... and cars going by slowly which were delaying our entry onto Abbott.

was that verified?

I think we need a Hammer press conference to get to the bottom of it!

Are there fights every week now or would this qualify as unusual as I perceived it?

Damn Hammer is having other people posting as him now? :lol: How many of you posting on that account? Seems like that should be a terms of service violation. :flirt:

And yeah.......as I said I viewed Hammer clearly in the middle of a fracas in the front entry of his main lot around 6 pm on Sunday, your honor.

It was still very much daylight and there were probably 10 people directly involved and 20 or more watching from the lot including a Hammer employee in a neon green vest..... and cars going by slowly which were delaying our entry onto Abbott.

I think we need a Hammer press conference to get to the bottom of it!

Are there fights every week now or would this qualify as unusual as I perceived it?

if that's the case why didn't you go help break it up?

I would have.

Whether it happened or not, I'd have been there to stop anything going on

That was a Dolphin fan in Miami ... google drunk chick at dolphins game ... there's a video

Thanks for mentioning this; just googled it. Excellent footage.

I'm not totally sure of the ergonomic feasibility of this act, but she seems to have pulled it off nicely.

I would have.

Oh Hammers group already had them greatly outnumbered........they were just much, much smaller. Except for the parking guy in the neon vest that was standing in the back.......big dude but I think he was perhaps making a business decision :flirt: .........hence my question about security.

Attention young people...........stop having fun at Bills game so old fux who have forgotten how to have it don't get upset! :lol:

Anyone got video of Hammer getting K'DTFO by a dissatisfied customer after the game?

I was watching it unfold as we drove out of our lot but we had to get back cuz the ladies in the group didn't want to miss The Walking Dead.

I got a text that he got laid out and the MF did a "Chris Tucker on him".....whatever that is.

He needs to get some better security. :thumbsup:

Dissatified customer? Why are you trying to give my Lot a bad name? You don't know the facts as the trouble makers where not parkers in my lot. You really should stop posting as you have no creadibility. If you would have stopped and helped out you would know the facts but you ran away and are now making stuff up. I feel sorry for you.

I would have.

Thank You Some run to danger others run away.

I was at the Game in Seattle last year and it was so nice to see a good, standard rowdy crew of drunk Bills fans/tailgaters that weren't body slamming or trashing tables or jumping through fire. It's ridiculous! My friends who aren't Bills fans just laugh at me. More than one have asked "how are those your people?" They aren't! They happen to cheer for the team I do, but they make a mockery out of us all.

It needs to end. People are getting hurt and it's just getting worse.