Marshawn Lynch suspended for Bills game; appeal denied

YoloinOhio

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bull crap at all. He demanded Nix trade him and wanted out of Buffalo. This is also from the 2010 season...

Hes an entitled, arrogant, superstar, piece of shiiit, and to ask another team to acquire him (while playing for the Bills) is bush league. Ive never seen this story before from Finley but this basically tells me hes a douche.

His behavior here was fine. He got pushed out because he was not good. Freddy was one cut and down hill-- 5 yards at a time. And marshawn just danced around for like 2 yard carries, and an occasional highlight play. Just wasn't nearly as good as Fred.

Once he got to seattle, I think he got some really good coaching and his running style really improved-- he became much more decisive and more north and south.

You're joking, right?

Strike 1: http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3463965

Strike 2: http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3909366

But other than that, he was a model citezen!

Bull crap. Dumb Bills fans hate on all ex-Bills players who go on to have successful careers elsewhere in the NFL. Marshawn didn't ask to be traded. He got pushed out because the Bills figure that great RBs are a dime a dozen ... apparently just like DBs and WRs ... and, apparently, LTs now.

You and BADOL must be related.

so has anyone described a thug here yet? is that a name white folks use? I guess you wouldn't find one sitting in the pew next to you on sunday morn, you know, after you banged the neighbors wife after a long night of poker the night before.

so many perfect angels amongst us here in this thread.

h

y

p

o

c

r

y

t

e

s

jftr for those that want to talk **** about my takes. I'm not above all, not my place to pass judgement. I don't condone wrong doings but I'm also not a perfect human being who has lived with my mistakes and bad decisions in life and learned from them. all you judgmental folk here and about must be perfect little angels, feel you have the right to judge and and put down another human being that may not be as perfect in life as you have been.

have to admire those mistake free little angels that have never done no wrong in life.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

In Buffalo, Lynch was an average player on the field (because as he admitted, he didn't approach the game like a professional) and was a nightmare off of it. I still don't think he realized that his car sideswiped that girl, but there were enough incidents both known and unknown that made being in Buffalo short time a foregone conclusion. I think like several other players, he never wanted to be drafted by them and therefore he didn't give a ****. I have zero respect for idiots like that.

no offense there Lurker but you calling out others is equally judgmental as well as hypocritical

Not at all. Shining a light on close minded petty comments is an appropriate thing to do.

But ultimately, it's a waste of time. Like tying to bail out the ocean with a bucket. HGH....

Not at all. Shining a light on close minded petty comments is an appropriate thing to do.

But ultimately, it's a waste of time. Like tying to bail out the ocean with a bucket. HGH....

Not only are you a hypocrite and judgmental but also arrogant. You are "shining a light on close minded", oh so YOU are the enlightened one, you are the one with the open mind, others are "parochial". Got it.

Not only are you a hypocrite and judgmental but also arrogant. You are "shining a light on close minded", oh so YOU are the enlightened one, you are the one with the open mind, others are "parochial". Got it.

Asshat. Defend post #78 that I replied to or #95 above. I'll wait for your fair and balanced response....

Asshat. Defend post #78 that I replied to or #95 above. I'll wait for your fair and balanced response....

"Asshat" . How old are you, no i am not going to back research this thread so you can wait a long long time if you want. Not my place to defend anyones else posts.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

Who cares he would be a non factor anyway against our D IMO, he is old and washed up. Same old 20 dollar garbage.

Agreed he had a good first couple of games and some Jets were outraged because he danced on the sidelines, those are his highlights this year. I think Marshawn has a much right to dance on the sidelines as do players kneeling for the anthem. although I am eager to see his antics on the sidelines, I hope he does some "heinous" act of disrespecting Buffalo and or theBills.

so has anyone described a thug here yet? is that a name white folks use? I guess you wouldn't find one sitting in the pew next to you on sunday morn, you know, after you banged the neighbors wife after a long night of poker the night before.

so many perfect angels amongst us here in this thread.

h

y

p

o

c

r

y

t

e

s

jftr for those that want to talk **** about my takes. I'm not above all, not my place to pass judgement. I don't condone wrong doings but I'm also not a perfect human being who has lived with my mistakes and bad decisions in life and learned from them. all you judgmental folk here and about must be perfect little angels, feel you have the right to judge and and put down another human being that may not be as perfect in life as you have been.

have to admire those mistake free little angels that have never done no wrong in life.

just the post I'm choosing to reply to in these sentiments

Why the hell does the comparison have to be made to those criticizing someone on another to deem that they have little to say? It's like a being told by someone doing 67 in a 65 that you doing 68 is a problem.

There can be two problems.

I can be a terrible person and think Lynch is a piece of **** thug.

Doesn't mean at all he's not. Doesn't mean he is. Doesn't mean my feelings don't matter. Doesn't mean they do.

This whole thought if you're not perfect so you can't judge is a cowards argument

Gone, baby, gone... :censored:

You just proved my point about parochial, judgemental.

you proved your own, dumby.

You judge him based on absolutely nothing of personal knowledge maybe short of seeing him at an Applebee's

and here again you represent the biggoted nose picker you are

Thanks for making me notice you. It's very easy to see how silly your posts and judgements are made and the extreme bias you take from a moral high ground.

On my level there is no high ground. I'll bring ya down a peg or teo

Says the guy with your avatrar? Looking for a bit of attention are we?

Off to the ignore bin you go...

I'm still here Huckleberry

@mikegarafolo

Marshawn Lynch one-game suspension upheld

Good stuff! Not because he is playing us, but, because his actions warranted a suspension and IMO a longer suspension. You can't do what he did! And, he was the only player to clear the bench on top of that.