What Would It Take For You To Quit The Bills?

boyst

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice story, and that was the only proper response to abandoning Brooklyn. But really ... you could've waited for the Mets instead of switching to the Yankees ...

You're right, and God punished me by dumping me in VietNam 69-70 and I missed moon landings, The Mets and the Jets. That's when I started to believe in Karma.

If they go they go, and Id be done.

Must admit, I was a much bigger fan of the Ralph Wilson Bills. We had that old-school, thorn in the side of the big boys vibe. A true throwback to the AFL days.

This Pegulaville/One Buffalo sales pitch is meh in my opinion.

Yep the the Erie pa bills, no thanks.

It's different for NYC, New Jersey is basically a suburb of NY, kind of like Orchard Park ;)

I don't how many time I have heard people from Jersey get PO'ed at comments like this. I always get a laugh at how mad they get and start spewing off on how great Jersey is. My reply is "if Jersey is so great, why does the Statue of Liberty face the other way?"

I do have to say that Erie is fairly close to Buffalo so I MIGHT still watch.....maybe. Not that they would actually ever get an NFL team because of thier size. But I understand what your trying to say.

But just think of the extra 14-16 hours a day you'd have by not posting on a team-related MB...

and the time you'd save not obsessing your love for me!

I post at work, ya dumdum. I get paid and just sit here posting.

Relocation. If the Bills went to LA or St. Louis then I think I'd be a casual NFL fan and a Texans fan.

Whatever happened to the Buffalo Braves btw? (for you young folks, that was the pro basketball franchise in Buffalo, maybe 70's I think) Anyhow, I agee with this....post above.

Whatever happened to the Buffalo Braves btw? (for you young folks, that was the pro basketball franchise in Buffalo, maybe 70's I think) Anyhow, I agee with this....post above.

The Buffalo Braves were an American professional basketball franchise based in Buffalo, New York. The Braves competed in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member club of the league's Eastern Conference Atlantic Division from 1970 until 1978. In 1978, Braves owner John Y. Brown, Jr. swapped franchises with then-Boston Celtics owner Irv Levin, who then moved the team to San Diego, where it was renamed the San Diego Clippers. The franchise moved to Los Angeles in 1984, and is now known as the Los Angeles Clippers.

If the head coach and many front office figures covered up the actions of a serial pedophile assistant coach who was raping children inside the facilities then I would certainly be done with the team.

Of course, many here aren't done with Ped State and they still somehow convince recruits to go there and they pack the stadium every Saturday so I'm sure the franchise would recover because human beings can rationalize anything if it's in their own self-interest. But I would be done, personally.

I think relocation should be taken out of this discussion only because it's just so obvious that would have the biggest effect.

I'll always root for the Buffalo Bills but I could see myself getting awfully dejected if the next QB doesn't work out.

The Buffalo Braves were an American professional basketball franchise based in Buffalo, New York. The Braves competed in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member club of the league's Eastern Conference Atlantic Division from 1970 until 1978. In 1978, Braves owner John Y. Brown, Jr. swapped franchises with then-Boston Celtics owner Irv Levin, who then moved the team to San Diego, where it was renamed the San Diego Clippers. The franchise moved to Los Angeles in 1984, and is now known as the Los Angeles Clippers.

Fun fact: the city of San Diego has never won a world championship, nor have the Clippers. #BuffaloCurse