Anybody else concerned about the Tampa game?

Well, makes up for the games the defense cost the team the last two years when the offense scored a lot of points.

The offense scored alot of points in garbage time, it was 3 and out every time we needed to control some time of possession

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The offense scored alot of points in garbage time, it was 3 and out every time we needed to control some time of possession

We scored 28 or more in 7 games last season. We won 5 of them. One loss was the Miami game where we took the lead with roughly a minute to go. No garbage time there. The other loss was the Jets game that was 27-24 at the end of the third quarter.

Nice try on the garbage time garbage though.

Me too, but my concern level for this one is of the charts for a multitude of reasons.

Well that's ok. While we need to win as many games as possible this is the least important game of the remaining schedule.

I assure you that if the Bills lose this game the world will not explode and you will still safely wake up on Monday so you can continue on real life.

Edited by Scott7975

Well that's ok. While we need to win as many games as possible this is the least important game of the remaining schedule.

I assure you that if the Bills lose this game the world will not explode and you will still safely wake up on Monday so you can continue on real life.

The world may not explode but the board might.

😁

With a D as bad as Bucs and the Bills being home the Bills should win in blowout fashion but with a QB like Tyrod(mr200) it will most likely be a close game that will come down to the closing minutes.

Bills win, Bills 19. Bucs 17.

Blowout fashion. Lmao. You're ridiculous.

The world may not explode but the board might.

IF the Bills lose the board WILL explode. And we will be 1 step closer to seeing Peterman. This regime is not sold on TYrod, and will do whatever they need to do to win games. As it should be.

I suspect the Bills will have a marginal win: TT does just barely enough to not lose, and that's all that is needed to keep the Bills in the win column and QB debate going for another week.

IMO

The only thing of savior Peterman 's that is " off the charts" is his libido when he sees Brady in tight pants on Sundays.

What the hell!!! LOL :lol:

IF the Bills lose the board WILL explode. And we will be 1 step closer to seeing Peterman. This regime is not sold on TYrod, and will do whatever they need to do to win games. As it should be.

I suspect the Bills will have a marginal win: TT does just barely enough to not lose, and that's all that is needed to keep the Bills in the win column and QB debate going for another week.

IMO

News flash! There is no QB debate. It's an imaginary debate in the minds of some fans such as yourself.

IMO

I do not feel that is the case this year. Or they would have put more effort into securing FA's going into the season. Just my opinion. I think they "want" to win though.

News flash! There is no QB debate. It's an imaginary debate in the minds of some fans such as yourself.

I agree there is no debate in my opinion, 99% of the fans want him replaced with a better QB while 1% thinks he is good enough for yet another season or two.

I think the offense will look better very soon. They've played 4 of the top 10 defense thus far and the one that wasn't (Jets) they seemed to move at will on them. Bills need to get some healthy receivers. Expectations for this team still aren't high. Many would look at the playoffs as a bonus but no one thinks they're Superbowl contenders or anything. If they do well this year and draft well in the offseason next year or the year after may mean this team is very dangerous.

I'm concerned about every game.

But I'm glad we're playing them here! If there's playoffs for us this year, this is a must win -even against an NFC opponent.

I think it's been documented that beating an NFC team hurts our playoff chances. :)

I agree there is no debate in my opinion, 99% of the fans want him replaced with a better QB while 1% thinks he is good enough for yet another season or two.

Add the Bills organization to that 99%. It is not a question of "if" they will replace Tyrod as not being good enough, it is a question of "when."

I'm not as concerned as I was earlier in the week since the Bills should be getting some guys back and they have been at their best offensively at home so far against the Jets and Broncos.

But the stakes are very high for this game because all of a sudden the game against Raiders looms large after what they did last night. So if the Bills do drop this game against the Bucs it certainly doesn't bode well for next week against the Raiders whose high octane offense seems to be back.