Martavis Bryant wants out

QB Bills

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya so... let's pretend he is not a step away from being banned from football or that he is outspoken or that he is complaining about his touches/qb pop - he would go from Pittsburgh to Buffalo! What would make him complain less being here? He would be a double teamed non-factor here with no timing with Tyrod. Pure disaster waiting to happen.

They better do something because another performance like Cincinnati and it will get REALLY ugly around here! :death:

Even with a by week Im not expecting a much better performance by this offense

Sadly I have to agree. I just do not think this offense suits Tyrod. The odd feeling that I have is whether that is a good thing or not. I guess I attribute my borderline love/hope for this team to its indecisiveness of tanking or "going for it" conundrum.

They better do something because another performance like Cincinnati and it will get REALLY ugly around here! :death:

Around the message board? Im 100% certain they arent going to be influenced or swayed on any decision they do or dont make by anything outside of the organizationsl front office and owners. This is evident in everything thst they have done thus far.

The sooner the fans understand it the better off the fans will be.

Edited by Bill_with_it

Around the message board? Im 100% certain they arent going to be influenced or swayed on any decision they do or dont make by anything outside of the organizationsl front office and owners. This is evident in everything thst they have done thus far.

Sarcasm bud. It's pretty ugly around here now already.

I'm looking for something, anything to show me that the current management values playmakers beyond the pedestrian level.

Be happy with the 31st ranked offense. Trust the process !!