New England is going to lose.

boyst

I wouldn't be shocked if it happened.

The Jets defense is good, and the Patriots* defense is still suspect.

If the Jets offense can actually get going, it could get going.

Although winning in Foxboro will be very tough.

Jets defense is good but Buffalo offense sucks. How did we win. Nothing makes sense anymore.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady has been one of the most hit QBs in the league

He's holding the ball longer now trying to throw deeper because everyone is just packing the box. Now he's taking a ton of hits. They will add up by the end of the season.

Let's hope the Patriots need every game and don't get a playoff bye. Make it the toughest road possible.

He's holding the ball longer now trying to throw deeper because everyone is just packing the box. Now he's taking a ton of hits. They will add up by the end of the season.

Let's hope the Patriots need every game and don't get a playoff bye. Make it the toughest road possible.

Now is the time that teams have to knock the passion out of Brady. Hit him hard and land on him with all of their weight. If it costs a few 15 yarders then so be it. Big picture.

Have him come home to Giselle in so much pain she'll be demanding his retirement. "It's football or me. Your choice."

Edited by Wayne Arnold

Now is the time that teams have to knock the passion out of Brady. Hit him hard and land on him with all of their weight. If it costs a few 15 yarders then so be it. Big picture.

Have him come home to Giselle in so much pain she'll be demanding his retirement. "It's football or me. Your choice."

Hopefully he picks football only to realize he can't play anymore because of the beating he's taken.

Las Vegas does not agree with you.

yup, and further...

I grew up with people who would respond to airy-fairy whim wishes with "I'll put $100 against that happening"

Today's emo kids think I'm interested in hearing them say "I think New England will lose, I don't know why"

shut up already

Edited by row_33

Don't know why, I just see it. The Jets defense can get to Brady. I just don't know if they can score

Maybe it's a dream but I see this matchup thinking the Jets have a chance.

I cant see it. Even if Brady is injured. Jets will prob have to score close to 30 to win. I cant see that.

I cant see it. Even if Brady is injured. Jets will prob have to score close to 30 to win. I cant see that.

come on. How is new England going to score 30? They can't run and inside the red zone it could be a hot mess.

yup, and further...

I grew up with people who would respond to airy-fairy whim wishes with "I'll put $100 against that happening"

Today's emo kids think I'm interested in hearing them say "I think New England will lose, I don't know why"

shut up already

have you heard the new Good Charlotte album?

Wouldn't be shocked if it happened, especially since of all the division teams the Jets have had the most success against the Pats during their run the last 15 years.

But I still think this will be a game where Brady comes out and dominates amid reports he's had injury issues because it's simply what he does.

Wouldn't be shocked if it happened, especially since of all the division teams the Jets have had the most success against the Pats during their run the last 15 years.

But I still think this will be a game where Brady comes out and dominates amid reports he's had injury issues because it's simply what he does.

Have they really? I would've guessed Miami.

Have they really? I would've guessed Miami.

It's close but I think the Jets have more total wins against them mostly from the Rex Ryan days and they have seemed to play the pats tough the last few years too with under Bowles.

Bills have to be last in terms of wins against them since Brady has been there obviously.

I heard she beats him too.

He is holding the ball longer because he doesn't have his go to slot WR Edleman as his first read. On top of that Gronk has missed a game and looks slow to me this year.