Bills reportedly interested in acquiring another RB

YoloinOhio

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chargers and 49ers are about to be in a full blown rebuild. They are both going nowhere this year and I guarantee would be willing to move off of veterans. The 49ers are 0-5. You think they would be worried about keeping Pierre Garçon at this point? What are they going to do, go 1-15 with him instead of 0-16?

We have the right qb for it

The chargers and 49ers are about to be in a full blown rebuild. They are both going nowhere this year and I guarantee would be willing to move off of veterans. The 49ers are 0-5. You think they would be worried about keeping Pierre Garçon at this point? What are they going to do, go 1-15 with him instead of 0-16?

We have the right qb for it

They aren't giving up a 3rd to take on that whopper contract, so you're going to be mad in less than 2 weeks.

whats wrong with Banyard?

They liked him over other options.

lets get him on the field and see if he can rise to the occasion.

still freaks me we never see Tolbert AND Shady lineup. Everyone knows when they put Dimarco in the he is blocking.

Is this again a Dennison thing ?

execute the play called....

well life aint always like that

I don't mind acquiring another RB...however, there is no way, on God's green Earth do I want them surrendering draft picks for a position you can find off the street.

Why the h*** did it take them this long to figure out that this is a need?

McD is very methodical...

I don't mind acquiring another RB...however, there is no way, on God's green Earth do I want them surrendering draft picks for a position you can find off the street.

McD is very methodical...

Amen....do not give up draft picks for a RB. For cripe sakes, JW is available to pick up from the PS. That would be idiotic to give up a pick for an aging veteran back.

still freaks me we never see Tolbert AND Shady lineup. Everyone knows when they put Dimarco in the he is blocking.

I agree with both points.

Must be something about the process that we don't understand

It is...it's called their "silent tank"...they wait for injuries to occur at very thin positions and do nothing to address them...ensures the offense will be terrible and the D can't hold people to 10 poitns for us to win many games...

Ok let me get this straight....

You let Gillislee walk away, then let J Will go keeping Tolbert and a back you're not even using, and now you're looking at bringing in another RB when you really need receivers, and you're asking to trust the process huh?

Yeah ok......smdh

McCoy rolls an ankle in the first quarter you are good with just tolbert?

Depends. I'd have T Jones in there some. But I'd throw an extra lineman and TE in and jam the ball down the other team's throats with Tolbert. Real old time football.

We'd see even more of a struggle on offense with him as the featured back being spelled by Jones and Banyard. :sick:

Not to mention none of our current TE's are very good at being "blocking TE's"

Yeah I feel ya on that. I'm not too thrilled with his play calling as of yet.