Some TE we just signed?

boyst

I hate to be that guy.

But here's a team with an Irish head coach, Scottish GM, Scottish D.C., and Irish OC. The backup QB is also

Irish. Our new starting TE is Irish. And they sign a guy named O'Malley, also Irish? Ever wonder why Kaelin Clay gets so many snaps, with a Gaelic name like Kaelin?

This is seriously messed up.

The dots are connected. You may want to leave your home in an hurry. Stadium security will be there shortly....

I hate to be that guy.

But here's a team with an Irish head coach, Scottish GM, Scottish D.C., and Irish OC. The backup QB is also

Irish. Our new starting TE is Irish. And they sign a guy named O'Malley, also Irish? Ever wonder why Kaelin Clay gets so many snaps, with a Gaelic name like Kaelin?

Since when is Leslie Frazier Scottish?

You could add, though, QB coach Culley and WR coach McGeoghan.

I hate to be that guy.

I kind a like it like 'at.

bias I suppose with irish in me blood.

I hate to be that guy.

And that is why we're 3-2 and not 2-3 ... Erin Go Bragh