Dolphins O line coach in video doing drugs

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting so you can't trust hookers you do drugs with and fukk over anymore.

I think that's the big takeaway here.

Making that video was exceptionally stupid, clearly. (It would be embarrassing, and possible career destroying, even without the cocaine.) But Jesus Christ, sending that to a stripper/model/hooker/whatever really puts the cap on the stupidity.

What an incredible, evil bint.

Stupid guy, yes, obviously.

But what sort of cruel streak does the chick have to have to blast the guy's life apart?

Prevous poster said he owed money. Makes sense to me, it's not like she can report it to the credit bureaus. Life is often about the company one keeps. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I think that's the big takeaway here.

Making that video was exceptionally stupid, clearly. (It would be embarrassing, and possible career destroying, even without the cocaine.) But Jesus Christ, sending that to a stripper/model/hooker/whatever really puts the cap on the stupidity.

This guy was a genius, right up until the time he decided to videotape himself snorting some rather poorly constructed lines of coke and then send the video to a call girl.

I mean look at this dude: he's knocking down $2.5 to $3 million per, while he gets a suntan each day in Miami yelling at some dumb fat OL to keep his weight over his feet and goes to a few "meetings" each day.

In the meantime, he's partying with call girls and generally wildly enjoying life on his terms.

He looks like he would have trouble maintaining a conventional job at 50 grand a year if not for his "coaching pedigree".

The dude had it all and he threw it away.

What an American tragedy!

If every coach that uses illegally substances got fired we would have no NFL. Either way that was really stupid to record that. I never understood the falling in love with hookers thing. The whole idea of getting a hooker is to get the pssy without dealing with all the extra dramatic garbage. I wonder how long it takes this guy to get another coaching job. I feel bad for em. Love is a mther!@#$er. And cocaine is a hell of a drug. Put em together you got dynamite.

Marty,

You partying with this guy next weekend?

Seems like your style! :lol::lol:

You know you're jealous. That chick is hot.

Only thing that dude did wrong was those lines should have been snorted off her ass.

But you gotta be careful where you poke that straw when you're inhaling that hard. Might get a little extra sumpin sumpin. :sick: