Big Ben: "Maybe I don't have it anymore"

Big Turk

He shocked everyone at the end of last season by saying he was seriously thinking about retirement in the offsesaon, and maybe he should have....it doesn't look like his heart is in it anymore and he is holding the Steelers back at this point...5 INT's today was really brutal at home where they got shellacked by the Jags including Pick 6's on back to back drives...

Is this the end for Big Ben?

He shocked everyone at the end of last season by saying he was seriously thinking about retirement in the offsesaon, and maybe he should have....it doesn't look like his heart is in it anymore and he is holding the Steelers back at this point...5 INT's today was really brutal at home where they got shellacked by the Jags including Pick 6's on back to back drives...

Is this the end for Big Ben?

That class is aging quickly.

Isnt it funny how the 04 class of manning rivers and Ben seem so old. But the 05 class or rogers and smith never get talked about as being old? Its 1 year dif

Good point.

I'm guessing it has to do with Rodgers and Smith being much more athletic. They definitely look like they have a lot more left in the tank than the three from the 2004 draft.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

I think hos heart and mind isnt in it.

When you start thinking retirement you are retired.

I wish that were true!!!!!

I've still got twelve years to go but I promise I'm thinking retirement 🤔😉

Edited by Buffalo Boy