TNF: Packers vs. Bears Game Thread

Big C

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the type of cheap shot, head hunting..... the league is trying reduce.

He should be suspended for that, and not just one game, either. They had him wrapped up, no excuse to lead with your helmet like that and go after the runner's head.

Maybe. That was vicious.

I am surprised he wasn't ejected for that...

Remember...

This Bears team almost beat Atlanta just a couple weeks ago.

Matty Ice is dying to lose a game he should win, preferably sooner than later. Maybe it happens this Sunday!

1) It was at home.

2) It was the first game of the year where crazy stuff happens due to not knowing what the opponent's have been working on all year.

He should be suspended for that, and not just one game, either. They had him wrapped up, no excuse to lead with your helmet like that and go after the runner's head.

If the league is serious about head injuries....they should...only way to get the message out is game checks...and I mean multiple game checks. Dont need to scramble a guys brains to be the third man in on the tackle.

Game is over now. Bears blow. There will probably be a fight or two before this one is over. No other reason to watch now.

Hopefully the Packers will go after #59's knees the rest of the way until they get him back.

Seriously, why does this not happen? If the league still isn't taking this stuff seriously (enough), the kind of self-policing that you see in MLB or the NHL is really the only deterrent.

Seriously, why does this not happen? If the league still isn't taking this stuff seriously (enough), the kind of self-policing that you see in MLB or the NHL is really the only deterrent.

I'm always amazed at what huge pussies these giant, strong, monsters in the NFL are.

Look at all the Packers standing right on top of the play, as it happens, and they immediately are aware of the severity of it, the nature of the cheap shot, and that Adams needs immediate medical attention.

And what does any of them do about it? Nothing, really.

I don't mean the chit chat...I mean do something about it!

I'm always amazed at what huge pussies these giant, strong, monsters in the NFL are.

Look at all the Packers standing right on top of the play, as it happens, and they immediately are aware of the severity of it, the nature of the cheap shot, and that Adams needs immediate medical attention.

And what does any of them do about it? Nothing, really.

I don't mean the chit chat...I mean do something about it!

Not unlike the Bills after Landry ended A Williams's career with a cheap shot.