Tre White named NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month

CWink07

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotty law incoming to tell you Bill Belichick knows better than you in 3....2.....1.....

Then he will follow up with how much he hates the Watkins trade....for the hundredth time. Actually probably more than that.

Whoa, more non-Billsy results this year!

An effective trade back and an effective(thus far) first rounder??

Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

He has been awesome. This is a really good look for the franchise.

This is a great indication that this front office is heading in the right direction. To acquire a extra 1st rd pick and get a quality starting CB in the process is quite a statement. I love the vision being displayed by McD, he's got a plan and nothing is deterring it. Letting Gilmore go was the right move. The entire secondary has been quite impressive in this zone scheme. Tre, Poyer, Gaines are all McD moves. Too bad he has to work around that albatross of a contract Dareus has. Really looking forward to see what he does with all the draft picks.

BTW: Not an indication of how a career turns out but there where 4 CBs taken ahead of White. Lattimore, Humphrey, Jackson and Conley.

Edited by billsbackto81

Nice! I haven't been paying close attention to other rookies so I'll take it. He looks like a future all-pro out there and he's got the right attitude too.

He really does. It's pretty rare a rookie cb is playing Emmanuel Sanders in his 3rd game, and making plays against him and frustrating him. The kid just gets it , he's playing like a seasoned vet.

Even after biting on 2 double moves , one he made that super heady play on the football, he had short term memory and balled out. Lot of rooks stay down all game. I'd be shocked to not see him just get better n better at this point.

And to get an extra 1st for a potential legit # 1 shutdown CB is just phenomenal.

Assuming Gaines gets a deal , if he earns it, we're talking an elite CB tandem for years to come.

And Poyer/Hyde are just great, we revamped our middling secondary in one off-season. They might be the next secondary in line for a nickname haha. L.o.b and no fly zone are getting up there in age. Buf/Jax might be the next two premiere secondaries

Edited by JerseyBills