Jim Kelly disrespected by Shady stretching during Anthem

JerseyBills

@mikerodak

Jim Kelly to @97RockBuffalo he “totally, 100 percent disagrees” with LeSean McCoy stretching legs during anthem and lost respect for him.

http://www.97rock.com/2017/09/25/audio-jim-kelly-talks-bills-pregame-demonstration/

WHO CARES - JIM - You have no skin in this game so just STFU!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly didn't say that. He said "If you don't think our country is good enough, then leave! Go somewhere else."

In other words, he's a knuckle-dragging meathead.

Do people who say dumb stuff like this realize our country was founded by people deciding they didn't like the way things were and decided to revolt? I guess George Washington should have just moved to France.

No, they do not have the power to stop it. The players are members of a labor union and their employment is subject to the terms of a collective bargaining agreement that prevents the owners from firing disciplining them for expressing their views in the ways that the protesters have done. But don't feel bad; that is a concept that our president apparently does not grasp, either.

I grasp it you idiot! That the NFL has a collective bargaining agreement with its employees is not unique. The owners ( management) could have insisted such a clause be put into said contract. They have the power to do so. Obviously they chose other battles. Perhaps they didn't see this coming. It wouldn't be their first f&$k up as a league. I am in a labor union, so yes I understand how this works. Don't pretend such a thing is not possible to be written into a contract.

Edited by Boatdrinks

Do people who say dumb stuff like this realize our country was founded by people deciding they didn't like the way things were and decided to revolt? I guess George Washington should have just moved to France.

Actually Washington very much wanted to be a top British general and they didn't really want to let him. Just sayin'. ;)

There are a lot who feel that way. It isn't really just a black vs. white issue... it's a right vs wrong issue. I wish the Trump supporters would spend as much time trying to figure out the psychology and true motives of their hero, the president of the United States, as they would an 20-something NFL football player.

Trump a hero? The man is no hero. He's just better than any piece of $chitt the opposition decided to serve up. It's really a " I think cops are bad and the country sucks" issue vs a " I don't think that's true" issue.

I grasp it you idiot! That the NFL has a collective bargaining agreement with its employees is not unique. The owners ( management) could have insisted such a clause be put into said contract. They have the power to do so. Obviously they chose other battles. Perhaps they didn't see this coming. It wouldn't be their first f&$k up as a league. I am in a labor union, so yes I understand how this works. Don't pretend such a thing is not possible to be written into a contract.

No, the league does not have the unilateral right to write it into their next CBA. They can only do so if they bargain for that right and the players union agrees. So no, the league does not have the power to stop it now, and they don't have the unilateral right to stop it in the future, either, you idiot.

So the Country should revolt because a few ill informed rich jocks watch CNN and decide that in their view, Police are racists that harass minorites and shoot them for fun.?

No, the league does not have the unilateral right to write it into their next CBA. They can only do so if they bargain for that right and the players union agrees. So no, the league does not have the power to stop it now, and they don't have the unilateral right to stop it in the future, either, you idiot.

Thanks for inserting the word " unilateral " where I did not you dolt! There a reason I didn't use that word. It would have to be collectively bargained I get it. You really are stupid. Take this crap to PPP board!

Edited by Boatdrinks