Tre'Davious White among PFF rookie of year leaders

SaviorPeterman

Grading out very and he has no doubt been a major part of this defense's success so far, hopefully he can sustain it over the course of the season.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-race-for-rookie-of-the-year-week-2-4?utm_content=buffer31118&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

2. Tre’Davious White, CB, Buffalo Bills

PFF Grade: 83.7

Elite Stat: White’s 5.1 run stop percentage ranks seventh among all cornerbacks.

White has shown through two weeks that he’s capable of not just good coverage, but good all-around play. Buffalo’s first round pick is one of five cornerbacks to rank within the top-16 in both coverage grade and run defense grade. He’s also shown a penchant for getting his hands on the football as he’s one of the 22 cornerbacks who have multiple pass breakups after two games.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh but doesn't PFF suck? Like all bills.

They definitely are flawed.

PFF likes some good players and likes some bad players...

It doesn't get me all giddy that they like Tre.. they also really liked Darby who had severe limitations

Edited by Buffalo716

My opinion was that he was the best CB available in the draft last year.

He's looked like it.

Bad trade but got the best CB.

Yea I remember you saying. I really liked Lattimore too but I was very high on White. He is one of those guys who grew on you every time you put one of his games on.

Always liked Tre White. I remember when Revis came out the Bills loved him. They were between Marshawn and Revis (not bad). I had a good friend who was a scout that used to say he liked Revis because "he had a little thug in his game." I have always felt like that about Tre White. He's good when the ball is in the air, he jumps routes and is mentally tough (which is huge for a corner). He's not going to be intimidated. He's not as physical as Revis was coming out but White's physicality has always been underrated. He battles. White will be good for a long time.

My opinion was that he was the best CB available in the draft last year.

He's looked like it.

Bad trade but got the best CB.

Why was it a bad trade then? Got the best CB in the draft, which was a major need after letting Gilmore walk, and an extra 1st next year.

Always liked Tre White. I remember when Revis came out the Bills loved him. They were between Marshawn and Revis (not bad). I had a good friend who was a scout that used to say he liked Revis because "he had a little thug in his game." I have always felt like that about Tre White. He's good when the ball is in the air, he jumps routes and is mentally tough (which is huge for a corner). He's not going to be intimidated. He's not as physical as Revis was coming out but White's physicality has always been underrated. He battles. White will be good for a long time the next 4 years for the Bills.

FIFY. ;)

Caught my eye in week one, and didn't catch my eye in week 2- both in good ways. He's off to a good start, imo.

p.s. that is one ugly theme you have going on with the avatar/name.

Darby was amazing in his first year also...then regressed badly in year two...hopefully we don't have The same thing happen with White...