Tre'Davious White among PFF rookie of year leaders

SaviorPeterman

Of course, but they watch more football than anyone. Their system is a little flawed at times but of all of the analysis out there they are paying the closest attention. That's why it's ludicrous for anyone to dismiss their work because you don't agree with it.

No doubt. Just that you can always find flaws in anyone's analysis because you never really know everything that's going on. I think even the eye test would indicate that TT is not the 7th best QB in the NFL. Some of us want to say that means PFF must be garbage, others might say "I wonder what I missing that leads them to that conclusion?"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt. Just that you can always find flaws in anyone's analysis because you never really know everything that's going on. I think even the eye test would indicate that TT is not the 7th best QB in the NFL. Some of us want to say that means PFF must be garbage, others might say "I wonder what I missing that leads them to that conclusion?"

That's my point (and I don't have him near 7). The point is they are watching every play, from a variety of angles, with different focus and seeing things that we aren't in section 209. If I watched a game 3 times I'd have a lot of different opinions than I have now. They are absolutely seeing more than we are.

That's my point (and I don't have him near 7). The point is they are watching every play, from a variety of angles, with different focus and seeing things that we aren't in section 209. If I watched a game 3 times I'd have a lot of different opinions than I have now. They are absolutely seeing more than we are.

For sure. Wasn't arguing any point with my earlier remarks; just joining the discussion.

Nah, three words - Releasing Donnie Henderson.

still hurts my plimsoul

Darby looked good year 1 as well

after preseason

Really?!? He seems like a guy that watches a lot of football and has a great grasp for the nuances of the game. His dad must have been a coach. Those guys at PFF don't even know what they are looking at.

humor?

He sucks too

hear that whistling sound? it's an attempt to create a vacuum.

One of the reasons sucking is good, is it is an attempt to create a vacuum.

Wiki make my point here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum

Edited by 3rdand12

I'm impressed with White so far as well.

In fact, I'm impressed with White, Zay, and Dawkins. Way too early to pass judgment, but I think you have to go back to 2007 to find a Bills draft where the players taken in rounds 1-3 actually look like they belong in the league at this stage of their careers.

I think 2012 was at least comparable to this year. I think that 2 games into the season even TJ Graham had 3-10 and 39 yards like Jones has. And both the first two rounders were already legitimate proven starters. Zay and Dawkins have yet to really prove very much in the real season that they belong.