Dennison: Tyrod kept us in the game

SaviorPeterman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tyrod was good yesterday then Dennison is completely incompetent and should be fired now.

Because if you can only coordinate an offense to scoring 3 points on a day where your quarterback played well and you have generally the same personnel that has led the league in rushing the last two seasons, then you're not cut out for this.

We had the completely wrong game plan. I appreciate that McDermott today said in his press conference they need to figure out ways to get the offense moving even when the run game isn't working. At least that tells me they saw the same thing the fans did and need to correct it. Actions speak louder than words though. Hopefully they watched that last drive closely and are scrapping what they would have done against Denver for something more in line with a modern offense. If we trot out the same run-first plan against Denver we will lose.

It's also an easy way to blame him when the O-line plays like crap, because he will hold the ball. Sometimes the play dictates that you hold it longer than a second.

I understand...but this is not Tyrod's first rodeo...we have seen it time and time again with him...I might see it differently if we were used to better play from Tyrod...but after 7 years in the league and 3 years on the Bills, this is who he is...so, it makes it kind of hard to defend...but I certainly give you credit for trying.

Edited by JaCrispy

What a bunch of whiners you guys are.

Did you watch the game? Did you know the Bills' power running attack? This is a running team, and they couldn't run at all. The only person who made plays on offense was Tyrod.

The offensive line stunk. Absolutely stunk. That might be coaching, that might be talent. One thing is certain - blocking is NOT Tyrod's job.

Tyrod completed a high percentage. He threw no INTs. He did largely what he was asked to do, and all you guys can do is whine about him.

Try out this : Dennison means that Taylor was the only person on the offense even remotely making plays. The offensive line was a mess. The receivers were non-entities. The running backs gained fourteen yards total. Taylor was 80% of the rushing attack. So, yes, Taylor had a horrible game - but everyone else was worse.

Edited by grb

Just one huge, never-ending cycle of crap. Sign QB who isn't big enough, isn't strong enough and doesn't have enough guts to throw the damn ball downfield. Get a respected, previously-fired head coach to direct the offense. Have said coach call the most gutless plays, refusing to take shots downfield, insisting on hyper-conservative gameplans. At the same time, we piece together a strong defense & decent running attack that keeps us competitive in many games, keeping our hopes and ticket sales up. But in the end, it is all crap.

Fitz/Chan 2.0, here we go again on the broken wagon of waiting for the new staff to realize the last staffs backup talent QB isn't good enough to be the starter. OBD the never ending cycle of fail.

Edited by xRUSHx

What a bunch of whiners you guys are.

Did you watch the game? Did you know the Bills' power running attack? This is a running team, and they couldn't run at all. The only person who made plays on offense was Tyrod.

The offensive line stunk. Absolutely stunk. That might be coaching, that might be talent. One thing is certain - blocking is NOT Tyrod's job.

Tyrod completed a high percentage. He threw no INTs. He did largely what he was asked to do, and all you guys can do is whine about him.

Completed a high percentage!

Because stats!