Dennison: Tyrod kept us in the game

SaviorPeterman

I have confidence in him too. I am confident that we have seen what he can do. He is an excellent runner. I am confident that he is not good enough. I am confident that when we need someone to make important throws, he won't make them. I am confident he will not be here when or if this thing gets turned around. I am confident that we will all be stuck watching this guy hold back the offense until another season is wasted.

I am confident that everyone here at TBD can believe in the truth of everything you wrote...

WITH CONFIDENCE!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One should look at Denvers offense under Dennison and what their offense looked like against the Cowboys last Sunday. Might be that Dennison is the biggest cause of our problems offensively..

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

@Kmart_BN

.@CutonDime25 defends #Bills QB @TyrodTaylor against the detractors: We would have had *no* shot (vs #Panthers) without him.

"No shot" is a roundabout shot by Shady at the front office for not surrounding Tyrod with guys who can win matchups.

Carolina is talented but pretty straight forward on D........Bills needs some dudes in the passing game and instead only have jags.

And it's rare to go against LB play like that but you can't expect to have Mike Tolbert in for three straight plays.......run him twice.......and NOT be punting on 4th down.

It is kind of interesting to see all the choleric rage against Taylor over a game where McCoy got .8 yards a carry and the running backs managed fourteen yards all day. Per NextGen Stats, the Panthers stacked the box less against McCoy than typical league-wide Sunday in all other games. They just didn't have to, with their front seven vs the Bill's o-line. So, Taylor gets 80% of the team's rushing yards, 93% of the total yardage, 100% of the first downs, and the reflexive reaction of fans is to wage jihad against the poor guy. Maybe I've missed it, but has anyone offered a single post about McCoy's 9 yard rushing day? Point of comparison : LM had 13% of the team's rushing yards and 22% of the total offense. Incidentally, the term "scapegoat" is from Leviticus, describing a goat designated to be cast into the desert with all the sins of the community. Well, the Bill's offensive community had an awful lot of sins last Sunday. The o-line was over-matched, the running backs did nothing, the receivers were non-entities. If Taylor is going on a desert vacation, I hope he packs a lot of water......

Edited by grb

I wonder why the Bills NEVER audible.

Luke Kuechly was calling out the plays all game and not one changed at the line.

Three different OC's have refused to let Tyrod call an audible... It's not like Dennison was restricting Peyton Manning from changing plays at the line.

Three different OC's have refused to let Tyrod call an audible... It's not like Dennison was restricting Peyton Manning from changing plays at the line.

But it even goes farther then that.

EJ couldnt either

Orton was restricted

Only one i seem to remember is Gailey.

Is it also the conservative run first coaching staffs hired here?