Dennison: Tyrod kept us in the game

SaviorPeterman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the second Miami game when the Bills had to come back three times and finally take the lead because the defense was playing great. His deep balls to Watkins are playing to lose. I see. This scheme doesn't fit him he'll be gone in 2018 probably. If Peterman plays, I hope he does well. That's what a fan does. which isn't you.

Why do people say ignorant stuff like others aren't fans? If he wants to see us upgrade at QB because it will give us a better shot at sustained success then he wants the same thing as everyone else right? If he thinks Tyrod is a bum then that's his prerogative as a fan.

Edited by Bangarang

The only way to win in the NFL consistently is to get up by 2 or 3 scores so one bad call by a ref or one unlucky break or missed assignment doesn't end up in a loss. Keeping us in the game talk is for coaches who will lose too many games on bad breaks just like Sunday!

I think this keep it close and try to steal it in end Dick Jauron philosophy is especially dumb for a team like the Bills.

Late in the game when we need to score or stop a score, some mysterious flag will appear. We've seen it many times. Happened Sunday with the Holmes alleged push off. We're not going to get the calls. Think of Sherman holding Woods or whoever it was in the EZ last year.

The glamour teams like Patsies**, Hawks, Raiders etc. Will get them. Once we get to where we win consistent, we'll probably get them too.

I think this keep it close and try to steal it in end Dick Jauron philosophy is especially dumb for a team like the Bills.

Late in the game when we need to score or stop a score, some mysterious flag will appear. We've seen it many times. Happened Sunday with the Holmes alleged push off. We're not going to get the calls. Think of Sherman holding Woods or whoever it was in the EZ last year.

The glamour teams like Patsies**, Hawks, Raiders etc. Will get them. Once we get to where we win consistent, we'll probably get them too.

Agreed. My dream is we see an extreme change in offensive philosophy Sunday.

One can dream, right? 0:)

TT keeps us in games when the defense is playing great, and even then...if it comes down to the wire, he likely comes up short.

TT plays not to lose, and I despise that style of play.

It's obvious Taylor plays not to make the mistake.....He also leaves plays out in the field. A good portion of his meager passing stats are in gargage time. Im ready to move on.

I don't know why people get so excited about coach-speak.

Dennison is one of those coaches who doesn't like to denigrate his players in public. Like a lot of leaders, Dennison tends to believe that you praise in public, criticize in private.

Because he's that kind of coach, what he says and thinks in private is a complete mystery to us. We can only speculate - but with very little to go on.

I know the scheme and game play for the Panthers sucked because I saw that with my own eyes. But I don't know if Dennison has any delusions about his QB.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Here's an article about his time in Denver. That doesn't look like Dennison in the pic. Is that him?

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/21/rick-dennison-buffalo-bills-broncos-old-friend/

Funny (and accurate) quote:

Well, this much we know is true about Dennison: He’s unafraid to win ugly. As fans in Broncos Country know all too well, Dennison will dial down the pace until an NFL game becomes little more than an excuse for a nap on the sofa.

Edited by Cripple Creek