Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Joseph not surprised by Broncos dominating win (7:00)
Head coach Vance Joseph addresses the media after defeating the Dallas Cowboys 42-17 in week 2.

Siemian: 'We want to play complimentary football' (5:52)
Quarterback Trevor Siemian addresses the media after throwing 4 touchdowns in a 42-17 victory over the Cowboys.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siemian Says: After highlight performance, Siemian refuses to label win as statement for himself
The Broncos' second-year quarterback made several appearances in Sunday's game notes for his play against the Cowboys.

Defining Moments: Broncos 42, Cowboys 17
These were the plays that handed Denver its 2-0 start.

Denver has a big home field advantage with crowd noise and altitude, especially early in the season. They won't be as dominant on the road and this will be their first road game. Still think they are the better team right now and should win, but see this as another close game. Early prediction: Denver 21 Bills 17

Denver has a big home field advantage with crowd noise and altitude, especially early in the season. They won't be as dominant on the road and this will be their first road game. Still think they are the better team right now and should win, but see this as another close game. Early prediction: Denver 21 Bills 17

Agree with this assessment, but think homefield is a huge advantage for Bills, especially on offense. Tyrod just a different guy at home.

I will be interested to see the moneyline when it comes out later today. I am fairly certain will be taking the Bills

As an aside, I am getting killed this year betting moneylines instead of taking the points.

Had Cleveland week 1, covered but lost.

Bills yesterday, covered but lost.

Had the Vikings too, but made the bet before i knew Bradford was injured. Should have known something was wrong with that line ...someone knew something.

Edited by plenzmd1

I will be interested to see the moneyline when it comes out later today. I am fairly certain will be taking the Bills

As an aside, I am getting killed this year betting moneylines instead of taking the points.

Had the Vikings too, but made the bet before i knew Bradford was injured. Should have known something was wrong with that line ...someone knew something.

Yah I made mention of that line earlier in the week. That was the trap of the week.

. Someone did for sure

Not sure you can say the Bills D is stout quite yet, the shut down the Jesters and a QB coming off shoulder surgery who didn't play in the preseason.

I think they are quite good, but haven't really played anyone tough yet.

Broncos handled Philip Rivers & Dak + Zeke very, very well.

Only way we win is if defense scores off a takeaway and Shady goes off. Our WRs don't stand a chance against Talib, Harris and Roby.