I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does Cardale have to do with anything? He's trash too.

Better than TT higher ceiling than TT. I rather see a player that is expected to make mistakes. Than to pay 10 mil to a I that should make those nonsense throws. And that TT supporters like yourself really do not have room to even be here. TT has been babyed and excused for playing sorry. Yes, I can tolerate a younger player.

Better than TT higher ceiling than TT. I rather see a player that is expected to make mistakes. Than to pay 10 mil to a I that should make those nonsense throws. And that TT supporters like yourself really do not have room to even be here. TT has been babyed and excused for playing sorry. Yes, I can tolerate a younger player.

TT is 16-15 in games he has played in. Jones is a huge project pick that stinks. Maybe they need a new QB, but Jones wasn't it.

Anyone but TT to blame babyhe shares the blame, but so does his O line and WR corp.

He shares the blame, but so does the O line and WR corp.

I hope someone took your keys so you don't try and drive.

TT is 16-15 in games he has played in. Jones is a huge project pick that stinks. Maybe they need a new QB, but Jones wasn't it.

He shares the blame, but so does the O line and WR corp.

hey, he is making everyone that supports him look bad specially McD.

Good for you.

What team are you going to root for now? He's still the starter for the Buffalo Bills.

For now he is. Seems like it's only just a matter of time before he's replaced. And I don't necessarily mean by Peterman but I'm confident his replacement will be drafted next year.

For now he is. Seems like it's only just a matter of time before he's replaced. And I don't necessarily mean by Peterman but I'm confident his replacement will be drafted next year.

For sure. I like TT, but all in all, I'm so tired of heartbreaking losses. i really am.

exactly. And the play calling is an indication that even against an inexperienced secondary--Dennison didn't trust TT enough to throw it.

Honestly we have nothing to lose with starting Peterman the rest of the year. He does great, we at least found a backup, he does bad, we get a top pick and franchise QB, win win. Starting Tyrod the rest of the year gets us 5-7 wins, a middle of the pack 2018 pick, and an unproven Peterman going into a 2018 draft selecting a franchise QB anyways. I'd like to give a year experience to Peterman and a QB competition going into training camp with the 1st pick QB.

And I've said many times I believe that, too.

He's still our QB now, though. And with this D, I think giving up and saying the sky has fallen for this team's playoff hopes is premature.

Hell, I wasn't even going to be shocked today if Taylor were benched and Peterman were put in.

I hope someone took your keys so you don't try and drive.

Player please. After TT performance you haven't got out of the covery room by thinking he gives us the best chance to win. LOL!!! He gives us a better chance to pick high in the draft next year. And that goes for all of you TT supporters.

Player please. After TT performance you haven't got out of the covery room by thinking he gives us the best chance to win. LOL!!! He gives us a better chance to pick high in the draft next year. And that goes for all of you TT supporters.

youre going to have a killer hangover tomorrow.

Better than TT higher ceiling than TT.

I dont like Tyrod any more than you but I really dont know how you come to this conclusion on Jones. He lost his starting job in college and was very underwhelming in his only NFL start. Think hes closer to a journeyman backup than legit NFL starter.

He probably would have been killed by the pressure from Carolinas front seven.

I don't agree Peterman gets rid of the ball faster then Tyrod.

So how about those Tyrod stats now?

Edited by xRUSHx