Gameday Thread Bills/Panthers 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Overall, can't complain. They stayed within a single score all game long. Bad throw at the end hurt for sure. TT has got to hit that one. I've seen people say it was a drop by Jones. BS. That was a bad throw. Good throw and we win the game.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really stupid one siding the last play. Taylor did his job allowing his WR to get two hands on it. He could have done it better? He also could have ran him out of bounds or into coverage he extends the fade angle and doesn't get up field. Zay ran a great route and got open. Made a good inside adjustment on the throw and put him into position to make a very difficult play.

I put that play on Taylor. Even if Zay manages to haul it in he is down at the 4.

With a good throw we are celebrating a win right now because it is a walk in touchdown.

The first person who tells me I am a Tyrod hater this week is going to get the most almighty volley in response.

Exactly. Jones was wide open. Even decent placement on that throw and it might win the game.

I'll have to watch the game again, and the all 22, but as of now I can not even begin to defend Tyrod's performance in that game.

To be fair, everyone on offense struggled though. The O line had a rough day. Shady had a rough day. But Tyrod was right at the top of the list of guys who had a bad day...

Zay could've had it...::after making an incredible play to put himself in position to catch a bad pass. Poor kid.

Refs really effd us on the offensive interference. Those that say refs don't help determine outcomes are clueless and need to wake up.

Shady almost got his helmet ripped off. We should have had a first down from the 25 with a minute left. It was blatant.

The ball hit him in BOTH hands. Throw was off, but this is how this team is built to win, and they didn't.

2nd oldest team in the league. PASSED on drafting a QB in the first round. Traded their only deep threat. Dumped all the young talent at RB.

Wins aren't easy with the way this team is built. Guys have to make every play to win. A ball hits you in the hands, you gotta catch it, because chances to win games will be far and few between.